Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

Man.. I went through so many painful years of hockey. Thought this was just another **** year. With their record early on, it was looking like it.

To turn it around to a conference championship...... WOW.

I was 11 years old when we first got our season tickets in 2001. Back in the Bruce Crowder years.

It's now 2016. I'm 24. And an unforeseen miracle occurred. I'm still in shock. I couldn't be more happy.

Rode out those terrible years, and it has finally paid off.

NORTHEASTERN 2016 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS, RAISE THE BANNER.
    ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
    ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
    .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

..woke up.. went to the gonu.com website.. then I pinched myself.. we still good...
      :-)
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I don't want to hear 1 more thing about Greg Cronin and those glory years. The Huskies won nothing with him. Here is the start of the Husky glory years. Jim Madigan, I have stood by this, at times being hard to do. He has proved he belongs. HE CHAMPS!

Comment

Congrats on the Championship, it was a great game. Good luck in the tourney.
          Lowell Forever
          Forever Lowell

Comment

My uncle was a Northeastern grad and a huge supporter of the hockey team. He saw the '88 championship but missed this one because he passed away several years ago. Congrats on a great run. Right now, if I am team that is going to the tournament, I don't want to face you guys. You've got it all going for you - offense, D, special teams and goaltending. Would not surprise me at all to see you in Tampa.

Comment

From a BC fan congrats. If BC didn't win Hockey East, I'm glad the Huskies did. You fans have been waiting a long, long time for this.
              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
              BC - 12
              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                I don't want to hear 1 more thing about Greg Cronin and those glory years. The Huskies won nothing with him. Here is the start of the Husky glory years. Jim Madigan, I have stood by this, at times being hard to do. He has proved he belongs. HE CHAMPS!
                And no more woe is me about the beanpot! You just won a more important tourney in quite possibly the league's greatest 1-6 ever.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  And no more woe is me about the beanpot! You just won a more important tourney in quite possibly the league's greatest 1-6 ever.
                  I've said for years this program will be relevant when it realizes the Beanpot isn't that big of a deal. Hope this finally resonates. What they won last night is 100x more challenging and impressive.

And yes, no more Cronin talk. Won exactly zilch, Madigan deserves every apology you can spare.
                  Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                  Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

So I finally woke up this morning, brought the Sunday paper in from the front steps, and found out it wasn't a dream after all! But thanks for all the congratulations and good wishes that have been posted on this thread from fans of the other HEA schools.

With an unprecedented six HEA teams in the regionals, it's not completely unreasonable to envision an all-HEA FF. That would be something!
                    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

I wanna see some changed signatures ladies and gents!
                      Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                      Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                        So I finally woke up this morning, brought the Sunday paper in from the front steps, and found out it wasn't a dream after all! But thanks for all the congratulations and good wishes that have been posted on this thread from fans of the other HEA schools.

With an unprecedented six HEA teams in the regionals, it's not completely unreasonable to envision an all-HEA FF. That would be something!
                        Had three in 1999 so you never know.
                        Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                        Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                        Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                          ...Madigan deserves every apology you can spare.
                          And a good way to do that would be to send him a generous check earmarked for the hockey program.
                          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

The state of hockey is behind you.

Comment

Northeastern v North Dakota
                              Michigan v Notre Dame
                              Cincinnati
                              ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/

Comment

Oh my God, classic: Jim Madigan not even on the phone when ESPN tries to interview him.

Comment

Working...
                                X