This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2016 Off Season thread: A Drivel-free Summer

WaP’s first installment of, “Know Your Enemy”. 1st up, Maine...... http://www.withoutapeer.com
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Anybody have a clue as to the “years unknown” pucks?
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

No, I don't have any RPI game pucks from my years.

Back in those days, if the puck went into the stands, they asked us to throw it back. Letting spectators keep pucks was considered an unwarranted extravagance by those in charge of the athletic budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
          No, I don't have any RPI game pucks from my years.

Back in those days, if the puck went into the stands, they asked us to throw it back. Letting spectators keep pucks was considered an unwarranted extravagance by those in charge of the athletic budget.
          Just to be clear, the fella who Posted the Tweet is asking Eric Burgdoerfer to snap a pic of an RPI puck (if he has one). I keep a used puck in my coat in case I ever catch one in the stands so I can throw that one when the chant goes up, “give it to a kid”

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Anybody have a clue as to the “years unknown” pucks?
            I have a couple, but I don't have any idea of the years.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 26 May 2016. There are 129 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2016 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                Congratulations to the Kasdorf's. I wonder if she's on John Burke's recruit radar yet?
                It's never too early to recruit the '16s, right?

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                  It's never too early to recruit the '16s, right?

Not if you're Boston College.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Today is 27 May 2016. There are 128 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2016 for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      Not if you're Boston College.
                      And look what good it did them; couldn't even beat a hapless EZAC team..

Comment

This seems to me to be more appropriate for this thread than the recruit thread. Does anyone remember if RPI having flags other than US and Canadian ones? I was wondering if we had a Austrian one for Mathias Lange. And I was wondering if we kept it.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          This seems to me to be more appropriate for this thread than the recruit thread. Does anyone remember if RPI having flags other than US and Canadian ones? I was wondering if we had a Austrian one for Mathias Lange. And I was wondering if we kept it.
                          They did not have one for Lange's senior night in 2009:
                          http://www.rpitv.org/productions/202...vs-st-lawrence

I seem to recall the pepband playing both the Austrian anthem and the Russian (Uryadov) anthem before the game, but it must have been before the players came out onto the ice for time/scheduling reasons.

The Student Union has a large collection of flags, perhaps one could be borrowed...
                          RPI Class of 2012
                          Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            I’m wondering what “Pipeline” RileyH. is hooked into that he keeps finding these commitments?

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                                They did not have one for Lange's senior night in 2009:
                                http://www.rpitv.org/productions/202...vs-st-lawrence

I seem to recall the pepband playing both the Austrian anthem and the Russian (Uryadov) anthem before the game, but it must have been before the players came out onto the ice for time/scheduling reasons.

The Student Union has a large collection of flags, perhaps one could be borrowed...
                                Thanks. I would have remembered if we ever had a Russian flag.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X