X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University 2015-16 thread part 3 - The Postseason

Originally posted by AMC View Post
    Maine not only had the forfeits, but played most of the regular season without the Ferraros, Kariya or Mike Dunham due to the Olympics. Think they were all back for the playoffs. Plus the 1994-95 Maine team was no slouch, with a lot of the same guys, as you may more favorably remember from the NCAA title game.
    Paul Kariya played the first semester for Maine before leaving for the Canadian Olympic Team, but he declined to return to Maine after the Olympics. Mike Dunham also did not return after the Olympics, or at least he did not play against BU in the Hockey East quarterfinals. The Ferraros did return after the Olympics, but only Peter had a major impact in the quarterfinals as he was involved in all 8 Black Bear goals, going 1-4-5 in game 1 and 1-2-3 in game 2.

Sean
    Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
    Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
    BU Hockey highlights and extras
    NCAA Hockey Financials
    Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
    I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 3 - The Postseason

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
    Paul Kariya played the first semester for Maine before leaving for the Canadian Olympic Team, but he declined to return to Maine after the Olympics. Mike Dunham also did not return after the Olympics, or at least he did not play against BU in the Hockey East quarterfinals. The Ferraros did return after the Olympics, but only Peter had a major impact in the quarterfinals as he was involved in all 8 Black Bear goals, going 1-4-5 in game 1 and 1-2-3 in game 2.

Sean
    Yeah, I was pretty sure that only the Ferraro's had returned. But they were no slouches, as your stats show for Peter. Of course on the Maine team the year before, if you didn't have 40 points, you were likely on the third line. And even then you might have!
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
      Yeah, I was pretty sure that only the Ferraro's had returned. But they were no slouches, as your stats show for Peter. Of course on the Maine team the year before, if you didn't have 40 points, you were likely on the third line. And even then you might have!
      Chris Ines didn't play after the Olympics either
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

So what's the ticket situation for this weekend? Are they putting them in Acct Manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          So what's the ticket situation for this weekend? Are they putting them in Acct Manager?
          I received an email last week that said there would be an invoice in my account today, but I haven't checked yet.

Sean
          Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
          Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
          BU Hockey highlights and extras
          NCAA Hockey Financials
          Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
          I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            i saw what sean saw
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              i saw what sean saw
              On the see saw?
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Are the students on break this weekend? Attendance predictions? 2300?

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  On the see saw?
                  On our way from Mumbai to Bangalore
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Log into your account, there'll be an invoice there. Pay it and you have the option to print tickets at home, use mobile, or go to the ticket office and have them printed there. It's $10 a game looks like.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post

Sean
                      As I recall, the UMO roster included a small forward who had transferred from AFA. It seemed that BU always had a problem keeping him in check. Cal Ingraham, perhaps?
                      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        Log into your account, there'll be an invoice there. Pay it and you have the option to print tickets at home, use mobile, or go to the ticket office and have them printed there. It's $10 a game looks like.
                        $15 for me, $10 must be your young alumni discount.

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                          As I recall, the UMO roster included a small forward who had transferred from AFA. It seemed that BU always had a problem keeping him in check. Cal Ingraham, perhaps?
                          He was very good. I feel like he had some crazy number of goals one year, perhaps the NCAA title year. I know Kariya had the 100 (*89) points, Mongtomery was in the low 90s (which is why Walsh was livid when David Sacco beat him out for 1st team All American (or was it All-HE?).
                          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

He was very good. I feel like he had some crazy number of goals one year, perhaps the NCAA title year. I know Kariya had the 100 (*89) points, Mongtomery was in the low 90s (which is why Walsh was livid when David Sacco beat him out for 1st team All American (or was it All-HE?).
                            Total memory, but I think he had 36 goals that year. (Someone go look it up!)

I looked it up. I was off by ten.

GP G A TOT
                            45 46 39 85
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Kariya, Montgomery, Dunham, Imes were 1st team Hockey East. Snow was 2nd team. Ingraham didn't make it.

Dunham, Imes, Kariya were 1st team All-America. Ingraham, Montgomery were 2nd team. Montgomery never made 1st team All-American. 32-63-95 just wasn't good enough I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X