• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 3 - The Postseason

Don't see that every day

Comment

I think Quinn was crying because he didn't get to eat some mini donuts!!!!! That's the real tragedy here folks.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        I think Quinn was crying because he didn't get to eat some mini donuts!!!!! That's the real tragedy here folks.
        You need therapy.

Comment

So lots of comments about "if all the stud BU recruits actually show up". Other than the fact that top recruits are always going to be getting the pitch from the Q, O, and W, are there any specific concerns about anyone going major junior? I know there was a comment about Krys a couple months ago, but that appears to have turned into nothing. Losing Oettinger would likely be the most damaging, given the state of the teams' goaltending. I wonder if Bellows might be pushed to go straight to pro hockey - not a typical path, but he has the size and the shot that I could see some team making that push. Keller seems perfect for the college game, given that he isn't a big kid, and could use at least one season of, well, seasoning. And back to the d, one would think that if Fabbro was going to go MJ, he would have done it by now. If Harper is coming in a year early, well I guess we don't need to worry about him bolting. And McDermott seems like a big body with some scoring ability, but not necessarily one that the Q would be making a hard push for.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            only fair. mookie cried. from embarrassment mind you. but still cried.

(mookie only knows of this from rover's post earlier. didn't see it)
            I guess Rover is just more of the strong and silent type! No tears over the DU game. Not like I haven't seen BU get an a ssbeating in the NCAA tournament before (Lake St anyone?).

Sean, I was at that '97 game and I could have sworn they lost 8-6! Funny.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              I guess Rover is just more of the strong and silent type! No tears over the DU game. Not like I haven't seen BU get an a ssbeating in the NCAA tournament before (Lake St anyone?).

Sean, I was at that '97 game and I could have sworn they lost 8-6! Funny.
              LSSU loss was just a bad, bad night for Herlofsky in a house of horrors rink. '97 was a tough loss to UND in game they should have won, but the win over Michigan in the semis was sweet. Tears from Brendan Morrison in the post-game presser.

Comment

John Buccigross ‏@Buccigross 3m3 minutes ago
                Danny O'Regan of Boston University (5th rounder of @SanJoseSharks in 2012) will probably sign today with San Jose. #close #CawlidgeHawkey
                No surprise.
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Well, I know exactly where I was 25 years ago today. *sigh*
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

Hey bomber, did you see what duncan keith did to charlie coyle?

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      Not me! Nope, I was at home and not in the Civic Center watching BU blow a 3-0 lead then come back from a 3 goal deficit just to lose in triple overtime. Only good thing to come of that was ruining the Hobey Baker Award presentation that had been scheduled for after the game (or is my memory failing me?).

True story: We had an early flight back to Boston and our gate was at the end of one of the terminals. The gate just before us was one for a flight back to the UP and there was no one there, but there were a lot of Northern Michigan bags and all alone in one of the airport chairs was the NC trophy.

Sean
                      Last edited by Sean Pickett; 03-30-2016, 01:06 PM. Reason: Wrong team mentioned
                      Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                      Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                      BU Hockey highlights and extras
                      NCAA Hockey Financials
                      Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                      I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
                        Only good thing to come of that was ruining the Hobey Baker Award presentation that had been scheduled for after the game (or is my memory failing me?).
                        No, David Emma was kept in a room somewhere in the Civic Center and was to be announced after the game.

Comment

Did O'Regan sign with the Sharks yesterday? I know that tweet said it was coming soon, but then I haven't heard anything.

Comment

I was at T's Pub. The place went completely mental when Dave Sacco tied it.
                            Boston University CAS'88

GO BU!

Comment

As a fan, never been more drained after watching a game. Some of the better BU moments of that game.

Sacco's first goal:
                              http://commerce.wazeedigital.com/lic...d=clip_4647121
                              McEachern: BU's 6th goal:
                              http://commerce.wazeedigital.com/lic...d=clip_4647128
                              Sacco's tying goal:
                              http://commerce.wazeedigital.com/lic...eywords=hockey
                              Amonte's last-second shot in regulation:
                              http://commerce.wazeedigital.com/lic...d=clip_4647130

More clips
                              http://commerce.wazeedigital.com/lic...s=1991&filter=

mh82's chronicle of the 90-91 season
                              http://terrierhockey2.blogspot.com/2...e-and-two.html
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

#Flames GM Brad Treliving confirms Brandon Hickey will return to Boston University for his junior season.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X