This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 3 - The Postseason

So as fate would have it, I'll find myself in Denver this weekend. Is there anywhere someone might know of where I can A) watch the game Saturday and B) won't be too pro-Denver/anti-BU?

Have never been there before but always considered it a hockey town so hoping it won't be too difficult to find college hockey at a bar, even with the basketball going on - especially since a local team is playing the Terriers.

(Would've posted in the Denver board but y'know...)

Thanks!

Comment

The best of luck to the Terriers on Saturday. Go Hockey East.

Comment

Is Colby Cohen doing color on ESPNU for NU/NoDak? Sounds like him. Doing a decent job.

Comment

Originally posted by Parker Ranger View Post
          Is Colby Cohen doing color on ESPNU for NU/NoDak? Sounds like him. Doing a decent job.
          Yes.

Comment

The Hockey East Tournament winner is getting schooled big time right now. Western resurgence?
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
              The Hockey East Tournament winner is getting schooled big time right now. Western resurgence?
              While they had a great run in the second half, I'm not sure anyone with two eyes would look at the collective whole of the season and say Northeastern was the best team in the conference. After the Belfast tournament, they won exactly one game prior to the Hockey East tournament against a team that made the NCAA Tournament. That stretch included 13 wins over Michigan State, UNH, Maine, UMass, and UConn. They got incredibly hot and earned their spot in the tournament in every way, but to look at them as the overall best team in the conference is more than a stretch.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                uh, this IS nu bomber. tigers don't change their spots

()
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  uh, this IS nu bomber. tigers don't change their spots
                  Glad you're not coming out. Those eggs at Mickey's, those steaks at Mancini's? Terrible.
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                    Glad you're not coming out. Those eggs at Mickey's, those steaks at Mancini's? Terrible.
                    Yeah, keep telling him that. More for me!!

Comment

They're replaying the E:60 piece about Travis Roy right now, due to the long 1st game in Worcester while they wait for BC/Harvard to start.

Comment

Doing a very good job.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                          so is mookie's mom. stayed here in western pa instead of making the final leg. trying to think how mookie would just be pulling into st paul right about now

tomorrow mookie and tyler will go golf with mookie's brother and newphew at 11a, then head out to watch the boys play some hockey with them and the other kids. can't wait for people to look at the tv and ask where the bball is
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle....html#comments

Great kid
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                              Bates was on fire that night. To this day, that game was one of the most emotional in my experience following BU hockey.
                              Me too! I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest all through OT. And I was just a 19 year old kid at the time! Loved Drury's leap into the glass... The only more intense feeling I've had was DC'09.

Let's shock the world this weekend and come out of Minny with a date in Florida in 2 weeks.

Go Terriers!

Comment

agree, kid did a nice job

Comment

Working...
                                X