X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 3 - The Postseason

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Mookie would prefer we beat them, regardless the arena.

Scarlet, sadly, doesn't think that way
    Incorrect.

Comment

Win or lose to whomever, it is better to make it to a Frozen Four than not. Can't believe someone would think otherwise. People remember who made the FF, not who lost in the regionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
        Win or lose to whomever, it is better to make it to a Frozen Four than not. Can't believe someone would think otherwise. People remember who made the FF, not who lost in the regionals.
        +1
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
          Win or lose to whomever, it is better to make it to a Frozen Four than not. Can't believe someone would think otherwise.
          Were you not around in the mid-2000s during the great Fanboy Movement when they constantly went on and on and how winning a Piszpot was better than going to the Frozen Four?
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            Were you not around in the mid-2000s during the great Fanboy Movement when they constantly went on and on and how winning a Piszpot was better than going to the Frozen Four?
            I never said that, and it was not a majority view.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Incorrect.
              You NEVER think our boys are going to win
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                Sorry
                That was the voices in your head
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  You NEVER think our boys are going to win
                  That's not the same thing. You said you prefer to beat them in any arena, preferably the FF. Me too. I just try to prepare myself for that not happening.

Dentist appointment changed - yay! That helps with planning for next weekend.

Comment

Many of your players are tweeting to media members asking if you are already in. It was a done deal before you even took the ice on Saturday. Funny, since the team account retweeted me saying you had already clinched

Odds are you'll be a 2 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Many of your players are tweeting to media members asking if you are already in. It was a done deal before you even took the ice on Saturday. Funny, since the team account retweeted me saying you had already clinched

Odds are you'll be a 2 seed.
                      Who?
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        Who?
                        I don't know which players, but Kevin Paul Dupont of the Globe retweeted Brian Kelly, the assistant AD

https://twitter.com/BKelleyBU/status/709570569981792257

Fans. Not players. Fans.

F it's late.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          I don't know which players, but Kevin Paul Dupont of the Globe retweeted Brian Kelly, the assistant AD

https://twitter.com/BKelleyBU/status/709570569981792257

Fans. Not players. Fans.

IMO this tweet here reinforces a reference earlier in this thread about a portion of BU's fan base having amnesia. I think every BU fan agrees the team laid an egg on Saturday and are disappointed the team was swept, but some of the reactions I've read here and elsewhere are a bit over the top and myopic given the circumstances.

Comment

just now getting around to watching some highlights. not sure how BU was playing at the time but even if poorly, those first two goals are killers. tough enough playing lowell but down 2-0, good luck. 3rd goal too. just a tough night for maguire.

go ahead goal from game one looked a lot like Tuch's OT winner in the Pot.
                            Last edited by J.D.; 03-15-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

My Blackhawks lost 5-0 last night. (To a team that plays a similar style as Lowell, now that I think about it.) I guess it's time to fire Coach Q and bring in some new leadership.

It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                not sure how BU was playing at the time but even if poorly, those first two goals are killers.
                                First two were total softies. They skated all right prior to the first one being scored but you could see that zapped the life out of them when that went in and from there it was a runaway train of disastrous play.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X