Need Hotel in Tampa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Hotel in Tampa?

If you need accommodations for Frozen Four in Tampa I have some available.
    The minimum dates of stay would be April 6-10, 2016. At Embassy Suites Downtown Tampa.
    This hotel is a great location, very short walking distance to the arena, a trolley stop to get to Ybor City, restaurants and bars.
    The rate is $229.00 plus tax per night (current hotel rate is $389.00 plus tax per night). This includes a full, cooked to order breakfast each morning and cocktails each evening.
    If you are interested and would like more details, please email me at tamara@classictravelusa.com.

I can guarantee these rates until March 2, 2016. After that date, it would be on a request basis.
    So, the sooner you contact me the better.
    Thank you.
    tamara@classictravelusa.com

Re: Need Hotel in Tampa?

You offering unlimited evening cocktails?!?!? With THIS crowd?!?

Hahahaha. Good luck
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Hahahaha. Good luck
      I didn't see anything that said unlimited mookie.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        I didn't see anything that said unlimited mookie.
        Plural implies

Comment

Plural implies
          Not necessarily, even if this case is unlimited... which would be pretty nuts with this crowd.
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            Not necessarily, even if this case is unlimited... which would be pretty nuts with this crowd.
            If you giving away 2 you type cocktail.

To a rational consumer cocktailS is a vast quantity

There would be blood (and fistfights )

Comment

Hahahaha. Good luck
              It's the hotel's Managers Reception. Free apps and cocktails for 2 hours I believe. It was a good deal last time.
              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

mookie will want to pass. The event is NOT clothing optional - repeat *NOT* clothing optional.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The Embassy Suites manager's reception is no joke. It's 2 hours of open bar and always included if you stay at one, but its also at 5-7pm when you're usually already out doing something else.

Comment

Last day to guarantee rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan Profession View Post
                      Last day to guarantee rate.
                      Go back to your pathetic travel agency hell. You've been obsoleted by THE ****ING INTERNET.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

There are still 5 rooms remaining at this price. The deadline is extended to March 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Go back to your pathetic travel agency hell. You've been obsoleted by THE ****ING INTERNET.
                          You're a moron. Anyone who knows this lady knows that she consistently gets superior rates than the hotels offer to the public and in most cases the hotel nearest to the rink. My group books with her every year (unless it is local - Boston) and we have never been dissapointed. She is a college hockey fan who is providing a great service.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Were you posting drunk last night?

What a freaking doosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                              You're a moron. Anyone who knows this lady knows that she consistently gets superior rates than the hotels offer to the public and in most cases the hotel nearest to the rink. My group books with her every year (unless it is local - Boston) and we have never been dissapointed. She is a college hockey fan who is providing a great service.
                              Seriously? Its called Google. I gota better rate, at a better hotel just working the various websites. You older folk need to stop wasting money on frivolous ****.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                              X