Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penn State

Originally posted by Dangle View Post
    Great to see Penn State and the rest of the Big 10 teams off to a good start, this season the Big 10 will be stronger then ever and gain more respect.
    Uh, michigan state?
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
      Uh, michigan state?
      someone's gotta suck, might as well be them.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        Which is actually good for the rest of the conference. As much as the commissioner might like it, 6 teams at or around .500 does not help getting more than 1 team in the NCAAs.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
          That's my first choice as well. I love seeing them in pain....
          Originally posted by alfablue
          Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
          Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
          I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

This might not be the place to suggest who I think ought to be at the bottom of the barrel.

And I'm pretty sure my post would get removed if I said why.

Edit: Oh, the neg rep is delicious on this one.
            Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 10-23-2016, 09:27 PM.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Big weekend for Penn State going on the road to meet the Irish the number 3 ranked team, this may set the table for the year if they can battle hard.

Comment

First game a tie we will take, that not sure I agree with the number of penalties being called this year across the board. let the Boys play the game there are a lot of questionable calls being made.

Comment

a win and a tie away to the number 3 team in the polls. great weekend for psu sports.

Comment

hopefully st lawrence and notre dame are top teams come the end of the season. psu with 2 wins and a tie against them to start the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ecemleafs View Post
                      a win and a tie away to the number 3 team in the polls. great weekend for psu sports.
                      Yes awesome start to the season the freshmen are looking great so far

Comment

Keep your foot on the pedal Penn State don't take any games for granted, it seems in the past we lost games that we over looked. Any team can win in this league if you take a night off.

Comment

Good night for Penn State and the Big 10 I would look for a similar out come for tonight.

Comment

What sort of chicken-**** outfit is Penn State Hockey? There's no video feed available for purchase to watch tonight's game? If your school isn't about supporting it's hockey program to the same level as the rest of Division 1 (unless some earth-raping donor pays for it) then you probably shouldn't have it. What a horrible school. First they let an assistant football coaches rape children on campus and now they can't even put a camera in a hockey rink.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                              What sort of chicken-**** outfit is Penn State Hockey? There's no video feed available for purchase to watch tonight's game? If your school isn't about supporting it's hockey program to the same level as the rest of Division 1 (unless some earth-raping donor pays for it) then you probably shouldn't have it. What a horrible school. First they let an assistant football coaches rape children on campus and now they can't even put a camera in a hockey rink.
                              Are you a glutton for punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Are you a glutton for punishment?
                                Cos gopher fans never gripe when they can't see their team play. I guess you've never been to GPL. You should prolly check that joint out sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X