X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015-2016 (Part Three) - Living in Interesting Times

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Looking! And I really should take back my comment about numbers; 90 points is admirable, don'tcha think?!? Maybe he didn't get the playing time as a Frosh ...don't know, wasn't following the 'Cats then! Looks like the didn't get into as many games Fr/Soph year. Prob. too many ahead of him...
    I was gonna say he more then likely had to wait his turn and yes 90 points in my opinion is a heck of a season.

Comment

matt willows- Florida everblades 2015-2016 season

62GP 21G 34A 55P 11th best scorer in the league

Comment

Originally posted by fightingsiouxfan16 View Post
        matt willows- Florida everblades 2015-2016 season

62GP 21G 34A 55P 11th best scorer in the league
        Atta boy, Matt!!
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Atta boy, Matt!!
          I just hope he makes the league soon. Obv the older you get the harder it is to make it

Comment

I just hope he makes the league soon. Obv the older you get the harder it is to make it
            Unfortunately in the NHL size does matter. That being said at least he's still playing and a call up to the AHL affiliate would be a start...

Comment

Unfortunately in the NHL size does matter. That being said at least he's still playing and a call up to the AHL affiliate would be a start...
              I believe he has played with the Charlotte Checkers before. You can double check me but im almost positive

Comment

I believe he has played with the Charlotte Checkers before. You can double check me but im almost positive
                The Checkers is the AHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes, the NHL team. The 'Blades are the ECHL club. So Matt getting a call up to the Checkers would be nice. I think he did play in a few early season games with them, as did former UNH'er/QU Justin Agosta. Now, both with the 'Blades. Andrew Poturalski the most recent UNH'er turned pro, is with the Checkers currently, and Andrew signed a two way contract. Will be watching to see where they all end up!

Comment

The Checkers is the AHL affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes, the NHL team. The 'Blades are the ECHL club. So Matt getting a call up to the Checkers would be nice. I think he did play in a few early season games with them, as did former UNH'er/QU Justin Agosta. Now, both with the 'Blades. Andrew Poturalski the most recent UNH'er turned pro, is with the Checkers currently, and Andrew signed a two way contract. Will be watching to see where they all end up!
                  Ok so exactly what i thought the last time i checked to see where hes at. I think hell get called back up to Charlotte but like you said size is gonna hurt him. But then again look at the gionta brothers

Comment

Wow Chuck you got your wish!!! NICC outa here season after next!!! Who's coming in...Holy Cross? QU? (Gulp)

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingsiouxfan16 View Post
                      Ok so exactly what i thought the last time i checked to see where hes at. I think hell get called back up to Charlotte but like you said size is gonna hurt him. But then again look at the gionta brothers
                      Right or Gerbe...

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingsiouxfan16 View Post
                        I was gonna say he more then likely had to wait his turn and yes 90 points in my opinion is a heck of a season.
                        Oops, not 90 points in a season; rather 90 points in four years. But, as HR noted, he only got into 20 of 37 games for 3 points in his freshman year, when UNH did not get to the Garden or the NCAAs, like this year. :-(

Comment

Wow Chuck you got your wish!!! NICC outa here season after next!!! Who's coming in...Holy Cross? QU? (Gulp)
                          http://www.freep.com/story/sports/co...ckey/82139746/

I'm SOOO disappointed ... no really, I'm devastated ... this is a day that will go down in infamy, I tellya
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            http://www.freep.com/story/sports/co...ckey/82139746/

I'm SOOO disappointed ... no really, I'm devastated ... this is a day that will go down in infamy, I tellya
                            Do send me your addy so I can send you a sympathy card....take it one day at a time..

Comment

Do send me your addy so I can send you a sympathy card....take it one day at a time..
                              Chuck Murray
                              c/o WIS Enterprises
                              Back 40 Swamp Yankee Lane
                              Effingwoods NH 03666

Thankfully, a massive wrong is finally in the process of being righted, and hopefully the frauds will be scooted out of the league before they besmirch any of our league's truly important hardware.

Hey, at least Bertagna and the Chestnut Hillbillies got to fulfill their wannabe ND fantasies for a few years.

I mean, really ... THIS was something that was going to work long-term ... for HE?
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                                Hey, at least Bertagna and the Chestnut Hillbillies got to fulfill their wannabe ND fantasies for a few years.
                                BC had been playing ND annually long before they joined Hockey East. BC really didn't have much motivation to wanting ND in the league Chuck.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X