X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015-2016 (Part Three) - Living in Interesting Times

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
    So, 30 years ago Peter Douris a sophmore takes his 51 points leaving a 16-26-1 team. He and junior Richmond 50 pts were biggest scorers.

Oh, and it was Holt's second to last year.
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/l...004961985.html
    The next year Richmond, now semi solo (he had Nhler Steve Leach) fell from 50 pts to 31. Unh finished 5-29 in Holt's last year.
    Very analogous. Back then UNH had a few good players but the rest of the roster was just not D1 level. Personally, I see the same next year. Just not enough experienced quality players, even if Vela, Nazarian and Eiserman advance.

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
      According to sources I trust, there were non-hockey reasons Foegele wanted to play in Kingston, Ontario.
      Maybe someday they'll put a Tim Horton's franchise on the Seacoast, and we won't have these problems anymore.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Now now e.cat...'member it takes all kinds to make a message board!
        I'm old school!;-)
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          Maybe someday they'll put a Tim Horton's franchise on the Seacoast, and we won't have these problems anymore.
          There's one up in Scarborough, Maine. Getting closer...

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
            I'm old school!;-)
            And you wear footie pj's from what I hear...that's ok...I'm sure I'm in that lot as well..ha! personally I hate footie pj's...
            I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

I gotta be honest, it's really odd seeing the UNH postmortem on the season so early in March.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                I gotta be honest, it's really odd seeing the UNH postmortem on the season so early in March.
                Two threads at the top. Yay, us!
                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                  Two threads at the top. Yay, us!
                  Post season...overrated....😳😂

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    And you wear footie pj's from what I hear...that's ok...I'm sure I'm in that lot as well..ha! personally I hate footie pj's...
                    You had me at "foot", or was that **** Rexy,ha ha

Comment

"UNH Star Andrew Poturalski Signs With Carolina Hurricanes"
                      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Kyle Smith signs with the Manchester Monarchs today...no other details...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          It's happened before, and earlier. In 2001 they were bounced from the HE playoffs the first weekend in March as I recall. This is way before the phony playoffs they have now. Just think, if the old rules still existed, UNH would not have played any playoff games.

Comment

Congrats to Kyle!

Comment

Pesce and hanifin are d partners (at least tonight). Not sure how long that's been the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Pesce and hanifin are d partners (at least tonight). Not sure how long that's been the case.
                                I see that. Pretty cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X