Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Season 95, Vol 2: Michigan Tech '15-'16

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
    Too bad you screwed up the tables and their respective headers (I fixed it for you haha)
    ...and that is why I got out of web development.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      ...and that is why I got out of web development.
      And it's my everyday job

And on the #1 seed note, we play either UAA or UAF correct? Solely based on the outcome of the game in-progress?

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
        And on the #1 seed note, we play either UAA or UAF correct? Solely based on the outcome of the game in-progress?
        Yessir.

Comment

Huskies will finish tonight 14th in the PWR. If they keep winning they have a great chance to pass UML (hosts BU) and UMD (hosts Miami).
          Depending on the outcome in Alaska, MTU will be within 0.0010-0.0012 of UMD tonight and 0.0122-0.0125 of UML.
          UML is doable because they likely lose to BU.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
            Conference champions!!! The mac returns to the mac!!!
            this
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              Huskies will finish tonight 14th in the PWR. If they keep winning they have a great chance to pass UML (hosts BU) and UMD (hosts Miami).
              Depending on the outcome in Alaska, MTU will be within 0.0010-0.0012 of UMD tonight and 0.0122-0.0125 of UML.
              UML is doable because they likely lose to BU.
              Keep putting W's up boys! Very solid play this weekend!

It seems like we have a little more control of our own destiny Just have to keep an eye on Northeastern. They are on a roll and could sneak in the back door.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                Congratulations to The Huskies and Coach Pearson, and the Staff as well, on a well earned accomplishment.. WOOT!!!
                and this
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly100 View Post
                  Keep putting W's up boys! Very solid play this weekend!

It seems like we have a little more control of our own destiny Just have to keep an eye on Northeastern. They are on a roll and could sneak in the back door.
                  I think the Huskies have a great shot at finishing 13th even if they lose the WCHA title game in Grand Rapids.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Congratulations Michigan Tech fans on your first McNaughton Cup since 1976!
                    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      I think the Huskies have a great shot at finishing 13th even if they lose the WCHA title game in Grand Rapids.
                      That would be awesome! 13 is the magic number for qualifying, unless there are a ton of conference tournament upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        Shirtless, what's the chances of 12th?
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                          Shirtless, what's the chances of 12th?
                          I don't think 12th is possible next weekend...UML getting swept knocks them down, but not sure its far enough for MTU to catch them. Once the brackets for next weekend are set (after tonight's game and the 6 games tomorrow)...that will make it easier.

Comment

Can someone explain why so many people seem to think BU is a given to beat UML? I get that BU has home ice, but they have identical records, conference points, and both have winning records in February (so neither has been swooning).

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Can someone explain why so many people seem to think BU is a given to beat UML? I get that BU has home ice, but they have identical records, conference points, and both have winning records in February (so neither has been swooning).
                              Its not a given and actually the games are at UML. I just think they are the most vulnerable team to fall out of the top 12. I guess Harvard is too, but it seems far more probable that BU beat UML than RPI beat Harvard. But I guess I shouldn't say that...since both are .500 in the regular season. Notre Dame and above are out of reach of MTU.

Comment

I put the likelihood at near zero, but I can get MTU to 11th in PWR after next weekend's games. That requires 13 road playoff series sweeps (of 20 series)...like I said, very unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                                X