X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College: It's Trophy Time

Carry on.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Re: Boston College: It's Trophy Time

And it's pretty cool that the women's team smoked #5 Northeastern last night for the second Beanpot in 24 hours. It's good to be an Eagle!
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

FYI - Boston College's Wood Suspended One Game for Beanpot hit.

Comment

Weak. But he's established a reputation for himself, so I can't say it's all that surprising.
        The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
        BC - 12
        BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
          Weak. But he's established a reputation for himself, so I can't say it's all that surprising.
          Yup.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Unlike our blogger, i can say it was obviously a penalty but i'm really not seeing that hit as worthy of a suspension. As you guys say though, if he didn't have some dust ups along the way, prob no suspension.

Do we know if the league is looking at mike moran for trying to break couturier in half?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Do we know if the league is looking at mike moran for trying to break couturier in half?
              Who knows what is going on in that league office half the time. Probably too busy trying to add University of Hawaii to the league.
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

eh of course the suspension is dumb but so is everything else this league does

oh well, this team is so banged up i wouldn't be shocked for them to strategically rest players this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  Who knows what is going on in that league office half the time. Probably too busy trying to add University of Hawaii to the league.
                  SHUT UP!!!!

i can see this happening then joeb will start all our games at 1am for hawai'i local tv
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    SHUT UP!!!!

i can see this happening then joeb will start all our games at 1am for hawai'i local tv
                    Well ya, but when you find out the game in Hawaii is not actually on tv but is an online stream and they go to an infomercial for the Hawaii quidditch team while your team is taking a penalty shot, you'll be even more POed.

Comment

So I looked up the Hockey East single game scoring records to see what might be in jeopardy this weekend:
                      * Goals in a Game (TEAM) BC 15 vs. Lowell, 1/30/85
                      * Goals in a Game (Individual) 4 tied with 5, most recent, Brian Flynn (Maine) vs. UML, 2/19/10. Among the 4 is your own Brian Gionta, who scored 5 IN A PERIOD against Maine, 1/27/01.

Please be gentle.
                      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                        So I looked up the Hockey East single game scoring records to see what might be in jeopardy this weekend:
                        * Goals in a Game (TEAM) BC 15 vs. Lowell, 1/30/85
                        * Goals in a Game (Individual) 4 tied with 5, most recent, Brian Flynn (Maine) vs. UML, 2/19/10. Among the 4 is your own Brian Gionta, who scored 5 IN A PERIOD against Maine, 1/27/01.

Please be gentle.
                        Gionta also only took 5 shots in that period.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          Gionta also only took 5 shots in that period.
                          slacker
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Off to the game. I counted once and there's 20 stops from Kenmore to BC. Of course there's 3 right in front (of it sucks to) BU. Anywho, here's to a good game, no injuries to either side and a BC win.

Note to self: Put money in sock.
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              Can we please start calling him "Aloha" Joe?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                              X