Boston College: It's Trophy Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Off to the game. I counted once and there's 20 stops from Kenmore to BC. Of course there's 3 right in front (of it sucks to) BU. Anywho, here's to a good game, no injuries to either side and a BC win.

Note to self: Put money in sock.
    Smart

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Boston College: It's Trophy Time

Off to the game. I counted once and there's 20 stops from Kenmore to BC. Of course there's 3 right in front (of it sucks to) BU. Anywho, here's to a good game, no injuries to either side and a BC win.

Note to self: Put money in sock.
      start from Wonderland (or even Oak Grove) and count like i used to do

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        start from Wonderland (or even Oak Grove) and count like i used to do
        I could throw in the 3 stops from Broadway to Park St. but that's a mere bag of shells.

Good win last night. Thought about asking for a refund due to the BC sleepwalking 2nd period snoozefest. FiveHole didn't make it. Hope all is ok.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I could throw in the 3 stops from Broadway to Park St. but that's a mere bag of shells.

Good win last night. Thought about asking for a refund due to the BC sleepwalking 2nd period snoozefest. FiveHole didn't make it. Hope all is ok.
          i know it, i text him before the game and didn't hear back.

Comment

I have an extra ticket for Merrimack tonight if anyone wants it - please email me at zudnic at gmail dot com.
            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
              I have an extra ticket for Merrimack tonight if anyone wants it - please email me at zudnic at gmail dot com.
              Hey ) You're going too? I'll see there. Hope all is well with your family🏆😀🚙
              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Hey profromdover, sterlippo, SonofSouthie and BCEagle... all is well. Thanks for your texts. I'm down in Puerto Rico where it is very very hot and the golf is great. Sucks to be me, but someone has to do it. See you next week!
                Go Eagles!
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  Hey profromdover, sterlippo, SonofSouthie and BCEagle... all is well. Thanks for your texts. I'm down in Puerto Rico where it is very very hot and the golf is great. Sucks to be me, but someone has to do it. See you next week!
                  Go Eagles!
                  ////whereabout you at in PR ? Basically own most of the main island and Culebra/Vieques due to my trips over the years.... just curious as to where a slum landloard like you would settle ? . Will be spending a week in Cabo Rojo in March.
                  sure why not

Comment

If BC Clarkson and Denver win BC moves to second in the PairWise behind St Cloud.

Comment

Go Eagles!
                      great! enjoy

Comment

Even against the likes of uconn and merrimack, i can't get too upset at 3 point weekends. Notre dame has to finish with Providence and BU. next weekend is the big one for BC. I'd take another 3 pointer. Rest up and head out on the road.

Btw, thank you denver. BC now breathing down north dakota's neck.

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                          ////whereabout you at in PR ? Basically own most of the main island and Culebra/Vieques due to my trips over the years.... just curious as to where a slum landloard like you would settle ? . Will be spending a week in Cabo Rojo in March.
                          Rio Mar Beach Resort
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Aside from winning league, you really don't want to slip to 3rd and potentially have to battle northeastern again.

Comment

Rio Mar Beach Resort
                              That's a nice place. Been there

They still have Bermuda greens? Tricky to read
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Aside from winning league, you really don't want to slip to 3rd and potentially have to battle northeastern again.
                                no, that's for sure especially the way they are playing............ 8 goals to Merrimack in 2 games? Jerry has some work to do this week in practice.

Comment

Working...
                                X