Boston College: It's Trophy Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College: It's Trophy Time

I wouldn't lose your minds y'all. We get to feel good for a night and maybe have some hope going into next season, and you get to see that your team isn't invincible. I'd be pretty shocked, however, if we're the team advancing to the Garden. Not impossible, but it'd be 10 times the upset of last year.

Comment

Puhleeeze.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
        I wouldn't lose your minds y'all. We get to feel good for a night and maybe have some hope going into next season, and you get to see that your team isn't invincible. I'd be pretty shocked, however, if we're the team advancing to the Garden. Not impossible, but it'd be 10 times the upset of last year.
        Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Puhleeeze.
        Exactly. I hope the boys went out and partied hardy last night. Why waste a good Saturday night on a stupid little loss? This 15-21-3 Vermont team will lay down for the #1 seed Eagles today. And someone tell that goaltender he ain't supposed to beat BC. Geezuuuuussssss. . . whats the matter with that guy? Get with the program.

FWIW. . . Eagles let VT hang around Friday. Virtually a 1-0 game, but Santa gave us 2. Vermont did not quit in that one and Demko saved our azz.
        Vermont gives up 2 last night and could have rolled over. They just kept coming and coming and refused to quit again. Eagles took 40 minutes off. Got what they deserved.
        I don't see a recovery today. I think VT smells blood and advances to the Garden. All the talent in the world isn't going to help if your heart is not into it. Vermont wants it more. JMHO.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          My sweet Christ that was terrible. I really have my doubts about a good result happening tomorrow.

This team has talent but still lacks creativity for the most part.

Generally this team responded at each turn in the season when they needed to. Tomorrow night will be a big one. Not reaching the Garden is simply an embarrassment for this program. You don't take it for granted but it was embarrassing two years in a row and now here we are having to worry about bad things happening in threes. Incomprehensible.
          Sorry, but if you didn't witness BU's "effort" last night, you haven't seen terrible.
          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            I don't see a recovery today. I think VT smells blood and advances to the Garden. All the talent in the world isn't going to help if your heart is not into it. Vermont wants it more. JMHO.
            Puhleeeze
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

my confidence is not at a high level for this tonight..... Someone on EA mentioned that something has been missing with this team since 2012 and i tend to agree.........I'm stunned they didnt close this team out last night especially after the great first period

Comment

Sorry for barging in, but is there a video stream for todays' game? The one I found seems to indicate it's audio only, even though I clicked on 'Video' from your site's schedule page.

TIA!
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                  Sorry for barging in, but is there a video stream for todays' game? The one I found seems to indicate it's audio only, even though I clicked on 'Video' from your site's schedule page.

TIA!
                  http://hockeyeastonline.tv/
                  $9.95 to watch

Comment

Thanks, much appreciated. My email is, of course, wicked slow so my password recovery for that site is taking sligthly less than for-ev-ah
                    Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                    KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

VT ties it to make it 1-1 early in the first. Nice broadcast by BC by the way. A little biased calling Demko the best goalie in college hockey though when Boyle leads HE in 2 out 3 categories (GAA and SV%) but I'll give them a mulligan.
                      Last edited by riverchief1; 03-13-2016, 03:21 PM.
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

nvm, the boxscore was right
                        BS UMass Lowell 2015
                        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

So we have 'Have another donuts' Koharski's kid reffing? Has he reffed any other HEA games this year? Google says he's been doing some AHL games

And Voss? He's not a popular ref with the UML crowd.

And I'm very, very impressed with the fairness of your announcing crew.
                          Last edited by Go-UML; 03-13-2016, 04:01 PM.
                          Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

2-2? Makes me want to drop $10 to watch. guess I'll find the radio stream.
                            BS UMass Lowell 2015
                            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                              2-2? Makes me want to drop $10 to watch. guess I'll find the radio stream.
                              2-1 actually. Worth the $10, IMO
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                                Koharski is a ref? Never seen him in HEA before? Is it THAT Koharski? His kid?

And Voss? He's not a popular ref with the UML crowd.

And I'm very, very impressed with the fairness of your announcing crew.
                                Just heard that on air too, Voss! Hope he doesn't show up next weekend.

Jamie Koharski is listed in HE media guide this year as a first year ref, was in AHL in the past. A quick online check and he is indeed the son of Don Koharski.
                                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Working...
                                X