No announcement yet.

SLU & Clarkson @ RPI & Union (2/5, 2/6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLU & Clarkson @ RPI & Union (2/5, 2/6)

I will be in town for a girls hockey tournament, but won't be at either game. Was thinking of going to the salt shed only because I've never seen it, but my daughter has a game Friday night. I'm unwilling to ruin Clarkson's chances on Saturday - the only win for CU I've seen since 2007(!) was ASU this Thanksgiving. And since it's BRF, I wouldn't want my poor child to have to see what goes on at those places (and hear the things I would say)
    Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
    Clarkson 1990

Comment

Any reports as to how close we are to a sellout for Saturday's game? Nothing stated on RPIAthletics.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Any reports as to how close we are to a sellout for Saturday's game? Nothing stated on RPIAthletics.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

RPI GameNotes; http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...LU.pdf?id=2432

Comment

SLU GameNotes; http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...es.pdf?id=2433

Comment

CCT GameNote; http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...1_.pdf?id=2434

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
                  Well....one of our assets is we roll 4 lines and any one of them is not unlike any of the other. We lack snipers and score by committee. I would have thought we would have worn Colgate down on Friday as they only rolled 3 lines....however, in the second and third periods we were chasing them around instead of the other way around. I agree with your assessment. These games/teams are always too close to call and I've come to expect the unexpected.

Where's the best place to grab a good burger or sandwich before the game?? Going to meet up with Tim U. prior to the game.
                  The other suggestions are fine, but if you like to eat inspired pub grub and outstanding draft selections (30+ taps) go to The Ruck - 104 3rd St. www.getrucked.com

I forgot the Baer caveat: I have no affiliation with the establishment, other than as a consumer!
                  Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 02-04-2016, 07:36 PM.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    I forgot the Baer caveat: I have no affiliation with the establishment, other than as a consumer!
                    Always good to say.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      An ursa major pronouncement if I ever heard one!

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                        An ursa major pronouncement if I ever heard one!
                        Ursus, not ursa.

ursus : ursa :: alumnus : alumna
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Ursus, not ursa.

ursus : ursa :: alumnus : alumna
                          Wasn't Ursus the big strong guy played by Buddy Baer (brother of Max the heavyweight champ) in Quo Vadis?
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            Wasn't Ursus the big strong guy played by Buddy Baer (brother of Max the heavyweight champ) in Quo Vadis?
                            I had to look it up, but you are correct. BTW, I am not related to them.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              And Max's son, Max Jr., played Jethro Bodine in the Beverly Hillbillies.

Comment

Working...
                              X