College Hockey Power Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hockey Power Index

The latest CHPI, which is updated to include every game through Thursday night. All based on strength of opponents, Pythagorean WL, game control and scoring efficiency. I appreciate the feedback.
    http://isportsweb.com/2016/01/29/col...-rankings-129/

Re: College Hockey Power Index

Not sure what kind of feedback to give, since we don't know what percentages each of your categories makes up and your reasoning behind them.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      Not sure what kind of feedback to give, since we don't know what percentages each of your categories makes up and your reasoning behind them.
      We'd know if he'd stop deleting threads and creating brand new ones, and instead just adding onto the thread that already exists...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        We'd know if he'd stop deleting threads and creating brand new ones, and instead just adding onto the thread that already exists...
        He didn't delete the thread, it's on page 3. But yeah, he should just add on.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

What does "ACH" stand for? AtlantiC Hockey?

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
            What does "ACH" stand for? AtlantiC Hockey?

Powers &8^]
            At least you aren't club hockey anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              He didn't delete the thread, it's on page 3. But yeah, he should just add on.
              Fair enough; would have thought the thread titles would have to be unique.

Comment

I just saw your background... alright, I tried to do the same thing when I started... eye of newt and the associate hodge podge of things. The hodge podge is a bit more principled these days (the pythagorean which I've had explained to me but I'm still skeptical, for instance)... but its still a hodge podge.
                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                Skating Friar Jersey
                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Latest rankings

http://isportsweb.com/2016/02/04/col...x-rankings-24/

Comment