Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/22 & 1/23

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    The one bright spot I can find is I don't have to listen to Homer Clymer lick gopher boots all night tonight.
    Those wrinkly old brown things? Those weren't boots.
    You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
      Those wrinkly old brown things? Those weren't boots.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pu0m9iTo4
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

So with BTN2Go, can one watch the game at a later time, like tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
          If you get CW, which I think most do, the game is there at 7.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
            Yes. I have done so a few times, taking care not to see a score beforehand. I believe all this year's games are still available for viewing as well.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              If you get CW, which I think most do, the game is there at 7.
              I don't apparently get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                I don't apparently get it.
                Are you in the Twin Cities? Ch. 23 (?) over the air, Comcast Ch 8 SD or 808 HD.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                  Are you in the Twin Cities? Ch. 23 (?) over the air, Comcast Ch 8 SD or 808 HD.
                  Direct TV 23.

Comment

Not only can you watch games later on BTN2Go, they edit out the commercials and intermission. I curl on Friday nights, so watching the games on Saturday morning as become my routine.

I just have to remember to stay off social media after I get home Friday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nowheresville View Post
                      Not only can you watch games later on BTN2Go, they edit out the commercials and intermission. I curl on Friday nights, so watching the games on Saturday morning as become my routine.

I just have to remember to stay off social media after I get home Friday night.
                      I'm pretty sure you can also rewind and fast forward during the games as well, i.e. turning it on in the middle of the game and rewinding it to the beginning.

Comment

Even though the Gophers were not getting pucks on net last night as they have of late, they made the ones they did get count with style points. The PPG from Fasching from his sweet spot near the paint to open the scoring was textbook. Justin Kloos' pass to trailing Steve Johnson for a 3 hole was phenomenal, then Kloos' deke and goal top shelf off the crossbar was an absolute dinger, extending his scoring streak to 4 games.

The four game scoring streak is a first in Justin Kloos' college career. Fasching continues to impress averaging 2 pts/4 games and is now 5-3-8 in his last 4 games. If these guys can continue their scoring pace, along with other contributors Bristedt, C. Reilly (4 pts in last 2 games), Sheehy, Novak, etc. and solid D from Brodz, Bischoff, Johnson, Seeler, this team has the potential to beat very good teams and have a good playoff run in the NCAAs. They've come a long way since Oct.

The Badgers on the other hand matched the Gophers intensity early in the first. But then it seemed their offense went south and although they outshot the Gophers, they did'nt put consistent pressure on Schierhorn who made some very good saves last night. I thought Ryan Wagner played well and got pucks on net, but I was surprised at Grant Besse, who IMO possesses some star power but did not deliver on his breakaway or the open shot on Scheirhorn that dinged him in the melon and drew blood.

Gophers will need to grab the early lead as I'm sure the Badgers will come out with more intensity out of the gate and try to generate more offense tonight.

Comment

• So how many more sieves does Eaves have on the bench to throw in the net?

Comment

• Wow, super cheap hit by the stinkin BADger. And then he argues about it.

Comment

4-0 after 1st period.

Worst lead in hockey

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                                4-0 after 1st period.

Worst lead in hockey
                                UND couldn't hold it last night against a weak team.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X