Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Cats v 'Cats UNH v Vermont Sat Jan. 2 Not quite the Winter Classic...but close!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Cats v 'Cats UNH v Vermont Sat Jan. 2 Not quite the Winter Classic...but close!

Heading to Burlington soon for the battle of the 'Cats!! Hope to enjoy the atmosphere of the 'Gutt while our 'Cats beat theirs!!
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Heading to Burlington soon for the battle of the 'Cats!! Hope to enjoy the atmosphere of the 'Gutt while our 'Cats beat theirs!!
    Ha, ha, ha, HR. Never too late to begin a game thread. The game is tomorrow, right? I will drive over tomorrow afternoon, as road conditions are expected to be ok, at least compared to this past Tuesday.

I think that the UNH-UMO game thread has the potential to last the entire season!

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      Ha, ha, ha, HR. Never too late to begin a game thread. The game is tomorrow, right? I will drive over tomorrow afternoon, as road conditions are expected to be ok, at least compared to this past Tuesday.

I think that the UNH-UMO game thread has the potential to last the entire season!
      Yes game is tomorrow night heading up the day ahead for fun! Hope to see fellow 'Cat fans on Church street!! Go 'Cats!! (UNH 'Cats that is &#128521
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Yes game is tomorrow night heading up the day ahead for fun! Hope to see fellow 'Cat fans on Church street!! Go 'Cats!! (UNH 'Cats that is &#128521
        Is there a pre-game rally location, where Wildcat fans will be safe from the rabid, hippie Catamount fans?

Comment

Is there a pre-game rally location, where Wildcat fans will be safe from the rabid, hippie Catamount fans?
          Not that I know of but how's about Buffalo Wild Wings near the Gutt So.Burlington?!? 5:30 Sat? That's where we went last year met a few parents of the team there...
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Re: 'Cats v 'Cats UNH v Vermont Sat Jan. 2 Not quite the Winter Classic...but close!

Unless the dirty hippies can somehow smoke you, I doubt you'll have to worry for your safety in Burlington.
            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Re: 'Cats v 'Cats UNH v Vermont Sat Jan. 2 Not quite the Winter Classic...but close!

Is there a TV option? UVM have a sports network like WAN?
              Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                Unless the dirty hippies can somehow smoke you, I doubt you'll have to worry for your safety in Burlington.
                Haha daughter is with me she's poking around looking at moving up here so she asks a store clerk about life in Burlington it sounded good till she told her of re-occurring drive by shootings!?!? 😳 Guess those hippies have moved onto something abit stronger perhaps?
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                  Is there a TV option? UVM have a sports network like WAN?
                  Yes they do have a college feed and I do believe it's free thought I watched a game this season?

Ps check your inbox just texted the info free live stream as I thought...
                  Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-01-2016, 07:59 PM.
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Yes they do have a college feed and I do believe it's free thought I watched a game this season?

Ps check your inbox just texted the info free live stream as I thought...
                    Thanks HR - give 'em he\_\_ tonight!!
                    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

You read my mind haha 😉 Let's see what we can do with their Freshman Phenom goalie!!
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Gotta love how including that work-around in italics straightened out the L's.

Comment

Reserved seats sold out, but I got a general admission ticket; reminds me of Snively Arena. Slow drive across Rte 302 from northern Cow Hampsha to I-89 near Barre, but easy from there. :-)

Comment

Prediction: UNH 4 UVM 1

One goal apiece from each of the 4 lines

Comment

UVM PP goal under review anndd it's a goal couldn't see what happened way down the ice
                              Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-02-2016, 06:17 PM.
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                              X