Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2015-16 thread part 2-move along! nothing to see here! all is well!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University 2015-16 thread part 2-move along! nothing to see here! all is well!

anyone leave today? for jail? or just canada?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 2-move along! nothing to see here! all is w

love the 2 newbies that jump in to bring insight to the gambling angle.

if you want to just jump out and say it, say it. don't do the vague questions supposition. geez

Comment

Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 2-move along! nothing to see here! all is w

Roberto tampered with o'connor's glove

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Roberto tampered with o'connor's glove
        wouldn't have mattered. superior team won.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          wouldn't have mattered. superior team won.
          Far superior

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Far superior
            so if bu didn't throw the game it would have been the greatest upset in college hockey history

Comment

so if bu didn't throw the game it would have been the greatest upset in college hockey history
              Stillers comeback!!!
              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Who was the other player that was suspended by DQ for a game at the same time as Roberto? Just wondering if the "long-term" thing for Roberto was known at the time of the initial suspension.

The whole due process thing would make sense in that whatever Roberto did would be bad enough to warrant worse, but there was enough reason (or at least was early on) to not be sure of the extent to his involvement, and therefore did not want to jump the gun.
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                  Who was the other player that was suspended by DQ for a game at the same time as Roberto?
                  Fortunato

Comment

superior team won.
                    Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    Far superior
                    Lake Superior?
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                      Stillers comeback!!!
                      mookie thinks ben is on the take (after fbi done with roberto and fortunato and eichel they'll be calling ben )

Comment

mookie thinks ben is on the take (after fbi done with roberto and fortunato and eichel they'll be calling ben )
                        That interception was horrible. Sort of like O'Connor's uncatch.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          That interception was horrible. Sort of like O'Connor's uncatch.
                          Jack you just insulted o'connor

Comment

Ben Stiller?? (that's actually what I thought the first time I read it. Then saw the football reference and realized it was the wrong Ben!)

Comment

So, among those who have left for Major Junior after not really meeting expectations at BU, has anyone flourished in the pros? I'm not sure if I would say Coyle was not meeting expectations, but I suppose one could argue that. Any others? Perhaps these kids should look at this another way: "Uh oh, I may not be as good as I or everyone else thought. Good thing I'm getting this college education in case it doesn't work out". I know it's overly simplistic, but man, that list of those that left and didn't pan out is not a short one.

Comment

Working...
                              X