Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2015-16 thread part 2-move along! nothing to see here! all is well!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 2-move along! nothing to see here! all is w

Aw, c'mon. These are young kids. They can handle a little exercise, can't they?

In all seriousness, I do think that if they are in the lineup, I expect to see them playing their usual amount of game time (within reason). If someone like Fortuanto is too tired to play close to normal minutes, put in Switzer.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 2-move along! nothing to see here! all is w

Everybody is in per the BU lineup sheet.
      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

All three injured players and all four WJC returnees are in tonight's line-up. Olsson is LW3, Andren is RW4. Diffley paired with Somerby. MacLeod is a scratch. Maguire in goal.
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• So think could be going worse given the 18-2 shot differential.
          Just warming up though.

Also, we are not a first period team

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
            So think could be going worse given the 18-2 shot differential.
            Just warming up though.

Also, we are not a first period team
            To be down only 1-0 is a significant win. Could have been a lot worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by bothman View Post
              To be down only 1-0 is a significant win. Could have been a lot worse.
              Maquire is gawd awful but the HU goalie making a difference in the third

Comment

Seriously? Maguire is the reason it's not 11-3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Seriously? Maguire is the reason it's not 11-3.
                  Haha really not since the middle of second . I'm not impressed with # of saves . The last 3 goals have been crap

Comment

Well if my negativity spurred the comeback like "opposite girl" then I will take the barbs .

Comment

Wow!! What a win!! I have been following BU well over 20 years and I don't think I have seen a game play out like that.

Comment

I think it's going to take longer to get out of this parking lot than it took to play the game. But I'm ok with that right now because that was awesome!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                          Maquire is gawd awful but the HU goalie making a difference in the third
                          Hooooooooo boy, that HU goalie had a bad game.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

2 shots in the first period, 20 in the third. BU up to #9 in the Pairwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              Hooooooooo boy, that HU goalie had a bad game.
                              He made a lot of huge stops of the 20 in the third but the last 4 minutes not so much but none as lame as Maquire 2 in the 3rd

Comment

So great to see Ahti back. That was fun.
                                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X