Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey XXXVI: Stop looking for the silver lining and ignoring the problem!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXXVI: Stop looking for the silver lining and ignoring the probl

Early on, Minnesota got away with what should've been a penalty, and the Badgers got a soft call in their favor. Nice and even.

Then the refs decide that screaming at a gopher is an adequate punishment for pinning down his opponent, but Badgers have to be penalized with actual penalties.

Unbelievable.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXXVI: Stop looking for the silver lining and ignoring the probl

There will be a make up call

Comment

There is your make up call

Comment

• Fire Eaves right now. Maybe somebody will start giving a ****.

Comment

Turn out the lights, the party's over. Barring a miracle in the 3rd Eaves has to coax a 10-3 record from the kids down the stretch to get to .500

Ugh
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
              There is your make up call
              Not sure how it's a make up call when Reilly is throwing punches after the whistle.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                Not sure how it's a make up call when Reilly is throwing punches after the whistle.
                The Bristedt penalty...

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  Turn out the lights, the party's over. Barring a miracle in the 3rd Eaves has to coax a 10-3 record from the kids down the stretch to get to .500

Ugh
                  Maybe on January 30th when we celebrate the reunion of the 2005-06 team, they can actually play the game. We might have a chance to win then?

Comment

• The largest crowd of the season got to see the Badgers haven't changed at all. At this point I hope we don't win enough to give us 10 wins. Would definitely mean Eaves gets fired, right?

Comment

The Bristedt penalty...
                      You mean the one where Bristedt takes out Kunin's knee? Isn't that against the rules? Still hearing about McGuire's penalty for a similar play a year later.

The Soleway cross checking was nice as Soleway actually missed the diving Gopher.
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Lol I wouldn't worry about penalties making a difference in that game in the end.

Comment

That was a disaster..... MM post game radio comments, "we didn't connect the dots." Really ok....hopefully that's what your doing at the end of this year....
                          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                            Lol I wouldn't worry about penalties making a difference in that game in the end.
                            Agreed. That was...disappointing.

Comment

Probably true. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy the calls all the same.
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                                Probably true. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy the calls all the same.
                                I will say, it's good to see BOTH teams' fans complaining about the refs. It means the refs were at least consistent. Inept, but consistent.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X