This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015-2016 (Part Two) - Managing Decreasing Expectations

Well, our little "snow event" has just started here in DC. Hoping the power and internet hold out to watch the game tonight.
    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
      Well, our little "snow event" has just started here in DC. Hoping the power and internet hold out to watch the game tonight.
      Take care man! I was supposed to go to Baltimore for a Lax convention..(lacrosse) glad I didn't....
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
        milestones
        And he's 100% right. Maybe someday we'll get someone like him.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Chanter in the line up tonight...

Comment

Welp 4 shots 2 goals....

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              Welp 4 shots 2 goals....
              After 6 on 18 last week! The first goal came when he completely lost focus on covering the near post. So soft. The next one he had no chance because he doesn't have the size or the quickness/angle play to make up for it. After watching him get picked clean in warm ups consistently by the Smiths, Hills and Salvaggios I'm beginning to pine for Regan.

Don't think Chanter saw one shift in the first...
              Live Free or Die!!
              Miami University '03

Comment

Actually, Chanter saw two (maybe three) and made the only hit of the period. Looks VERY shaky with the puck, but at least he hit somebody. That's more than the forwards passes are doing.
                Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                  Actually, Chanter saw two (maybe three) and made the only hit of the period. Looks VERY shaky with the puck, but at least he hit somebody. That's more than the forwards passes are doing.
                  Must have taken his shifts while I stared at the ceiling with disgust regarding the five forward PP unit...
                  Live Free or Die!!
                  Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Must have taken his shifts while I stared at the ceiling with disgust regarding the five forward PP unit...
                    I know what is that all about? Dawson sitting tonight . Oh to have a breakout play...hemmed in all night. Lucia just buried one uncovered....there's 3 like that. Regan in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      I'm beginning to pine for Regan.
                      Looks like you got your wish
                      UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        Lucia just buried one uncovered....there's 3 like that. Regan in.
                        Off a turnover by the Gaudreault/Hill/Smith line at the defensive blue line. Lucia - a player who had high interest in UNH that Borek couldn't land. Whether that is because Umile was unavailable or because had already spent his money on the senior class we have now, who knows...
                        Live Free or Die!!
                        Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                          Looks like you got your wish
                          First PS goal I've seen at the Whitt since Sadowski - against Lowell, I believe. Great decision to shoot. At least that was exciting...
                          Live Free or Die!!
                          Miami University '03

Comment

Nazarian should be a pretty good scorer in his career. Type of guy they need.
                            Now, about the remainder.... it's a long rebuild. Hopefully Souza is destroying all of the prior recruiting files, and planning visits when Umile is napping so the recruits don't get contaminated by this mess.
                            The Souza record:
                            15-16 10th place
                            16-17 10th place
                            17-18 11th place
                            18-19 8th place
                            19-20 9th place
                            20-21 10th place
                            21-22 9th place
                            22-23 10th place

Comment

Nazarian scores on the penalty shot...place goes wild. Well wild for the 'Whitt that is 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                First PS goal I've seen at the Whitt since Sadowski - against Lowell, I believe. Great decision to shoot. At least that was exciting...
                                That was about to be my question. Gotta take something positive away from what may become an 8-18-4 record in three weeks. What was the last season that had single-digit wins?

Comment

Working...
                                X