PDA

View Full Version : Game pucks - free website reference

college pucks
11-30-2015, 10:56 PM
I've been compiling game puck data for NCAA schools for a bit of time. I put together a game puck template at www.collegepucks.wix.com/guide (www.collegepucks.wix.com/guide)

The site is meant for a free reference to anyone that is a puck collector.

The bulk of information I have on there has come from other people's collections/information. If you have anything to add or corrections to the site, please email me - collegepucks@gmail.com

All comment/suggestions for the site are welcome. Already due to suggestions I added a D3, Women's D1, and ACHA sections within the last 2 weeks.
I hope you all enjoy the site.

allnightwong
12-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Had to give this post a bump... a great resource for college hockey fans!

LSSULaker889294
12-13-2015, 11:02 PM
Had to give this post a bump... a great resource for college hockey fans!

Thanks for the bump, I missed this thread the first time around. It is definitely a great site!

AKSWF
12-14-2015, 11:08 PM
I've been compiling game puck data for NCAA schools for a bit of time. I put together a game puck template at www.collegepucks.wix.com/guide (www.collegepucks.wix.com/guide)

The site is meant for a free reference to anyone that is a puck collector.

The bulk of information I have on there has come from other people's collections/information. If you have anything to add or corrections to the site, please email me - collegepucks@gmail.com

All comment/suggestions for the site are welcome. Already due to suggestions I added a D3, Women's D1, and ACHA sections within the last 2 weeks.
I hope you all enjoy the site.

****, fine work. I don't really like the new "modern" style, throwing lines onto it to make it crisp or whatever bull****.

I personally prefer the late 90's and early 00's, nostalgia I guess.

Ralph Baer
12-15-2015, 04:57 AM
****, fine work. I don't really like the new "modern" style, throwing lines onto it to make it crisp or whatever bull****.

I personally prefer the late 90's and early 00's, nostalgia I guess.

Are you referring to a particular school's puck or in general?

allnightwong
12-15-2015, 07:35 AM
Anyone interested in selling D1 game pucks? I have quite an extensive collection that I'm always trying to add to.