Game pucks - free website reference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game pucks - free website reference

I've been compiling game puck data for NCAA schools for a bit of time. I put together a game puck template at www.collegepucks.wi*****/guide

The site is meant for a free reference to anyone that is a puck collector.

The bulk of information I have on there has come from other people's collections/information. If you have anything to add or corrections to the site, please email me - collegepucks@gmail.com

All comment/suggestions for the site are welcome. Already due to suggestions I added a D3, Women's D1, and ACHA sections within the last 2 weeks.
    I hope you all enjoy the site.

Re: Game pucks - free website reference

Had to give this post a bump... a great resource for college hockey fans!

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
      Had to give this post a bump... a great resource for college hockey fans!
      Thanks for the bump, I missed this thread the first time around. It is definitely a great site!
      LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by college pucks View Post
        I've been compiling game puck data for NCAA schools for a bit of time. I put together a game puck template at www.collegepucks.wi*****/guide

The site is meant for a free reference to anyone that is a puck collector.

The bulk of information I have on there has come from other people's collections/information. If you have anything to add or corrections to the site, please email me - collegepucks@gmail.com

All comment/suggestions for the site are welcome. Already due to suggestions I added a D3, Women's D1, and ACHA sections within the last 2 weeks.
        I hope you all enjoy the site.
        ****, fine work. I don't really like the new "modern" style, throwing lines onto it to make it crisp or whatever bull****.

I personally prefer the late 90's and early 00's, nostalgia I guess.
        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
          ****, fine work. I don't really like the new "modern" style, throwing lines onto it to make it crisp or whatever bull****.

I personally prefer the late 90's and early 00's, nostalgia I guess.
          Are you referring to a particular school's puck or in general?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Anyone interested in selling D1 game pucks? I have quite an extensive collection that I'm always trying to add to.

Comment

Working...
            X