Minnesota State @ Bowling Green - When Cows and Falcons Collide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State @ Bowling Green - When Cows and Falcons Collide

A Maverick team I haven't figured out, but am starting to like, visits the highest ranked WCHA team. Tech fans are rooting for a split, and without sounding like a sandbagger, I'll join them in wishing for that! Flame away.

Re: Minnesota State @ Bowling Green - When Cows and Falcons Collide

bah, afraid the Madhouse ain't gonna be so mad on Friday night.

seems there's this conference title football game going on at Ford Field at the same time.
    #BeatNIU #AyZiggy #TalonsUp
    Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

Originally posted by blackswampboy View Post

seems there's this conference title football game going on at Ford Field at the same time.
      What the hell is "football?"

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
        What the hell is "football?"
        1. a distraction from the hockey season.
        2. a sport where the coach is poached and gone after two good years.

#beatMankato

Comment

Will be listening to one while watching the other.

#NIUalumnus
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
            Will be listening to one while watching the other.

#NIUalumnus
            You're like me when it was Mavs/Gophers hockey weekend and Minnesota at Iowa for football as well! Fun times. Go Mavericks!
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I've been extremely torn over this but I will be heading to Ford Field Friday night to watch Matt Johnson's last regular season game and listening to the hockey game (technology is great!). I could try to ignore the hockey game and watch it Saturday on wcha.tv but I'm not sure I can stand to wait that long...

Comment

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
                I've been extremely torn over this but I will be heading to Ford Field Friday night to watch Matt Johnson's last regular season game and listening to the hockey game (technology is great!). I could try to ignore the hockey game and watch it Saturday on wcha.tv but I'm not sure I can stand to wait that long...
                I was torn as well, but I'm staying here for hockey. The nice thing about watching hockey in an empty arena, thought, is the Mav bench is going to hear everything I yell at them.
                BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
                  I was torn as well, but I'm staying here for hockey. The nice thing about watching hockey in an empty arena, thought, is the Mav bench is going to hear everything I yell at them.
                  My justification is that it will likely be the last time I see Matt Johnson play in person as a Falcon and there are plenty of hockey games left in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
                    My justification is that it will likely be the last time I see Matt Johnson play in person as a Falcon and there are plenty of hockey games left in the season.
                    And you can always come to Mankato February 5-6 for the rematch. The weather is sweet in Minnesota that time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                      And you can always come to Mankato February 5-6 for the rematch. The weather is sweet in Minnesota that time of year.
                      Especially in Mankato! Read about our climate here: http://city-mankato.us/
                      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

This was REALLY good. Especially enjoyed the story on the submarine works.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                          We went to Bemidji a few years back over New Years. I'm well aware of what it's like up there. Brrrrr! We're tropical compared to that...

Orono Maine is very similar, at least when we were there 25 years ago.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X