No announcement yet.

UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

UNH has the most bland and boring unis ever invented......I guess that they mirror the state.

Comment

• Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Originally posted by Verkligen View Post
      Is Tirone looking better? Is Maine that bad? Are the ugly jerseys making the Maine kids feel inferior? Have I had enough IPA? *grin*
      I don't blame you for drinking......I would too if I were a UNH fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        Tirone, his pads, shoulders, and stick with 19 saves in first, unlike anything that I have seen from him this fall, and even last spring.
        I hear he's played tough from those at the game. Lord knows we aren't covering for him!!
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Replay shows a Maine goal by Merchant..yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
            UNH has the most bland and boring unis ever invented......I guess that they mirror the state.
            I wouldn't argue, but I've seen UAB's screen printed jerseys and what Maine is sporting tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Verkligen View Post
              I wouldn't argue, but I've seen UAB's screen printed jerseys and what Maine is sporting tonight.
              Well Maine fans like them and that's really all that matters.

Comment

Uugggllly 'Cats...3 guys watching 🙄

Comment

The unis are awesome. There is a Black Bear on each shoulder pad.
                  I'm not a fan. They were supposed to be a one time thing for UMaine's 150th anniversary. They won their first game wearing them and think they are good luck now. The equipment manager doesn't think it makes sense to wear them after the new year.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    Uugggllly 'Cats...3 guys watching 🙄
                    Tirone way out of position after first save. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      I'm not a fan. They were supposed to be a one time thing for UMaine's 150th anniversary. They won their first game wearing them and think they are good luck now. The equipment manager doesn't think it makes sense to wear them after the new year.
                      Who cares what the equipment manager thinks if they are winning, fans like them and they are selling them? Honest to god.....some of you Maine fans make the biggest mountains out of mole hills.

Comment

Not impressed with Morris on that goal.

Comment

Not impressed with Morris on that goal.
                          I'm not impressed with either team
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            That got a sincere *laugh*!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              You can always expect the straight scoop from walrus - no matter how painful it might be.

First team to 5 wins tonight????
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                                You can always expect the straight scoop from walrus - no matter how painful it might be.

First team to 5 wins tonight????
                                Maybe neither?

Comment

Working...
                                X