No announcement yet.

UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    It won't be postponed.
    Well, am solving the prob of travelling by going up tonight...it's not going to be pretty around my neck of the woods tomorrow that's for sure. Go 'Catttsss!!!!!
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Well, am solving the prob of travelling by going up tonight...it's not going to be pretty around my neck of the woods tomorrow that's for sure. Go 'Catttsss!!!!!
      Safe travels! See you Wednesday.
      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
        Safe travels! See you Wednesday.
        Safely up in Portlamd waiting for the storm...and hoping for a decent game..Predictions anyone?

UNH 4-Maine 2
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
          What are the chances they postpone this Tues night game?? If anyone hears kindly post. Trying to decide what to do with heavy snow expected inland..whatcha Mainers hearing over your way?
          All I know is that I drove up to Augusta and back today and the road hazard signs had a message which said something to the effect that "Winter storm warning in effect from 4am to midnight. If you take to the roads you are barking up the wrong effingwoods!" Just sayin'
          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

My prediction is that I will not be making my first visit to the Portland Civic Center. :-(

So, it is on to the Gutt for me. :-)

Time to begin reeling in BC and PC, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              Safely up in Portlamd waiting for the storm...and hoping for a decent game..Predictions anyone?

UNH 4-Maine 2
              I'll say Maine 3-1. If there is a split again this year hopefully Maine wins in Portland and UNH wins in Manchester.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

1 inch of snow on the ground up here already, doesn't look good for a trek south, waste of money on tickets
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  .......waste of money on tickets
                  The tickets you purchased will help the program in a small way. Consider it a donation.

Comment

1 inch of snow on the ground up here already, doesn't look good for a trek south, waste of money on tickets
                    It's not that bad down here Wally. Snow is really light and should stop soon. We only got like 4". Being from Maine are you really gonna let 4" of snow stop you???

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                      The tickets you purchased will help the program in a small way. Consider it a donation.
                      Ticket bastard got the donation, screw them

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                      It's not that bad down here Wally. Snow is really light and should stop soon. We only got like 4". Being from Maine are you really gonna let 4" of snow stop you???
                      Don't feel like driving in the snow in the dark, done it enough in my lifetime. if it was 99 it probably wouldn't have stopped me but these 2 teams aren't that impressive

Comment

Ticket bastard got the donation, screw them

Don't feel like driving in the snow in the dark, done it enough in my lifetime. if it was 99 it probably wouldn't have stopped me but these 2 teams aren't that impressive
                        Face it, you're old.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Face it, you're old.
                          Things I did when I was younger no longer seem like a good idea, so yeah, I'm old, I dont deny it

Comment

Things I did when I was younger no longer seem like a good idea, so yeah, I'm old, I dont deny it
                            You're not older, you're wiser. Bummed to say I had to beg off tonight's game myself. It was a tough executive decision but doing 360's on the Maine Turnpike is not my idea of a good time at this stage. Just so you know I made my contribution to Maine Hockey to the tune of $48 bucks!
                            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              You're not older, you're wiser. Bummed to say I had to beg off tonight's game myself. It was a tough executive decision but doing 360's on the Maine Turnpike is not my idea of a good time at this stage. Just so you know I made my contribution to Maine Hockey to the tune of $48 bucks!
                              Bunch of whiney azzed wimps
                              sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                                Boooooo!!!! And I even got a new Pom Pom at the alumni event!!! ☺️😜
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X