Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (12/4, 12/5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (12/4, 12/5)

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (12/4, 12/5)

So the last 9 game undefeated streak ended after a win vs WMU. Now start another streak against the Team that just ended it.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Actually, I think I'd prefer for RPI to start their next winning streak against Dartmouth, if that's OK with everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        So the last 9 game undefeated streak ended after a win vs WMU. Now start another streak against the Team that just ended it.
        Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
        Actually, I think I'd prefer for RPI to start their next winning streak against Dartmouth, if that's OK with everybody else.
        Doh!
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

These guys AGAIN?!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            These guys AGAIN?!
            RPI hasn't played DC since January.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Alls I know is that this had better not be the start of the mid-season meltdown we've been known to have plenty of times.

Comment

After tonight, I'm curious to see if Gaudet will start Buffalo on Friday. He essentially stole a tie for Dartmouth against a pretty good Michigan team.

Comment

Just looked at Dartmouth's schedule. All of their losses were to ranked teams. They beat all unranked teams. We should not take them lightly. Coming off the Michigan tie, they will be ready to take on the ECAC.
                  I would guess that Kasdorf will be back after Saturday's loss. He better be ready.
                  I expect a totally different effort against Harvard. I don't know if we can beat them, but I do know that we can play much better.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                  Gary Player

Comment

Dartmouth and Harvard are both playing quite well right now, they'll be a handful...
                    Go Union !
                    Let's go Union !
                    ECAC Regular season champion : 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17
                    ECAC Tournament champion : 2012, 2013, 2014
                    NCAA champion : 2014

Comment

After this weekend, Harvard does not play again until Jan 1st against Ferris St @ Mariucci. They played this past weekend without 2 of their top 6 forwards in Sean Malone and Colin Blackwell (who also missed the prior weekend against Quinny and Princeton). I'm not suire if they will be back, but given the long break, I would expect the Harvard coaching staff to err on the side of caution.

I expect Harvard to be very focused this weekend, despite of their convincing win against RPI only a week prior. They will not want to head into a 3.5 week break on a down note.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Alls I know is that this had better not be the start of the mid-season meltdown we've been known to have plenty of times.
                        Nah, that started last Saturday, and will hopefully have ended last Saturday.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hockey View Post
                          After tonight, I'm curious to see if Gaudet will start Buffalo on Friday. He essentially stole a tie for Dartmouth against a pretty good Michigan team.
                          Have to believe Buffalo will start Friday given his play at Michigan. Although Kruger was excellent last year and has a lot of experience, Gaudet usually goes with the hot hand. We seem to play either really good or really bad. Not as talented as in previous years, but can muck it up and be hard to play against. Friday against Michigan was embarrassing - we looked like Pee Wees. Completely different story Saturday as the whole team played very well. Out shot the Wolverines by a wide margin in the third period and had a 4-3 powerplay in OT for 2 minutes with several good looks. Could have easily won it. Michigan backup goalie played well at the end of the game. Should be fun Friday night!

Comment

Question for RPI folks. Does Kasdorf come back as the starter or is there competition given the solid performance of Hackett?

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                              Question for RPI folks. Does Kasdorf come back as the starter or is there competition given the solid performance of Hackett?
                              I would expect that JK would have to earn his job back, but I could see him playing against DC on Friday and winning it back. The starting goalie on Friday depends upon exactly how physically well he actually is and how well he is performing in practice this week.

I am sure that Hackett knew when he came that he would be the backup this season barring injuries or poor performance by Kasdorf.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X