• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH @ RPI, Tuesday, 11/24/15

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: UNH @ RPI, Tuesday, 11/24/15

A chance to get a bit of notice with UNH usually being a ranked team and having a large following. Just win baby!
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      A chance to get a bit of notice with UNH usually being a ranked team and having a large following. Just win baby!
      I wonder if we will get anyone back from the injury list.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hopefully they can get Bubela and Kasdorf back with 3 games in a 5 day stretch. They're gonna need all the healthy bodies they can get.

Comment

Your Engineers looked very good tonight, despite your missing players. I thought that the Falcons might come all the way back in that one. Bentley visits UNH next Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Yeah, just win, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
              Yeah, just win, baby!
              That's usually our mantra but lately, ties are our thing. sigh. Maybe later in the season! Anyway UNH hasn't had the best of luck in what some call our "Pre Thanksgiving Clunker" and we will be hungry for a win after this weekend IF in the unusual event we beat BC (hey it could happen). Wish you guys were close coz I hear the arena is a great place to visit. Son almost went there for engineering. I do believe the feed is free from there if I'm correct? Go 'Cats!!!

ps whoa, just looked it up...only 3hrs plus a few away..hmmm...road trip Tuesday??
              Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-21-2015, 08:27 AM.
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                That's usually our mantra but lately, ties are our thing. sigh. Maybe later in the season! Anyway UNH hasn't had the best of luck in what some call our "Pre Thanksgiving Clunker" and we will be hungry for a win after this weekend IF in the unusual event we beat BC (hey it could happen). Wish you guys were close coz I hear the arena is a great place to visit. Son almost went there for engineering. I do believe the feed is free from there if I'm correct? Go 'Cats!!!

ps whoa, just looked it up...only 3hrs plus a few away..hmmm...road trip Tuesday??
                BC's beatable. Heck, they lost to an EZAC team!

Comment

While I would never discourage visitors to the Houston Field House, there is a free feed available. Go to your browser and check our rpi.tv.org.

If you'd like to see a sample of their hockey broadcast, try: http://rpitv.org There's a recent broadcast of games vs Yale and Brown. Take in a sample and you might decide to watch the game at home and save a 6 hour drive. They cover the home schedule.
                  Last edited by fr. joe; 11-21-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

While I would never discourage visitors to the Houston Field House, there is a free feed available. Go to your browser and check our rpi.tv.org.

If you'd like to see a sample of their hockey broadcast, try: http://rpitv.org There's a recent broadcast of games vs Yale and Brown. Take in a sample and you might decide to watch the game at home and save a 6 hour drive. They cover the home schedule.
                    Thanks! Well bit the proverbial bullet and am going with friends who agreed to do the driving! Looking forward to the visit...
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Thanks! Well bit the proverbial bullet and am going with friends who agreed to do the driving! Looking forward to the visit...
                      Troy is lovely this time of year....

Kidding aside, that's great that you're going to fly the flag (or pom pom).

See you for the Maine game in a couple weeks
                      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                        Troy is lovely this time of year....
                        Any city is nice this time of year
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          Any city is nice this time of year
                          How about Raqqa?? it might be a tad hot there soon.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Saturday's ECAC results are even more interesting than Friday's...

SLU & Q ends in scoreless tie.
                            Princeton beats Clarkson, 3-0 (Colton Phinney's # are incredible... something like 2-8, 2.25, .940)
                            Cornell over Brown, 1-0
                            Yale over Colgate, 3-1

Comment

Saturday's ECAC results are even more interesting than Friday's...

SLU & Q ends in scoreless tie.
                              Princeton beats Clarkson, 3-0 (Colton Phinney's # are incredible... something like 2-8, 2.25, .940)
                              Cornell over Brown, 1-0
                              Yale over Colgate, 3-1
                              Everyone except CCT & SLU (5 games) have played 6 now........ 1 Quinnipiac 10 4-0-2 11-0-2
                              Rensselaer 10 4-0-2 6-4-2
                              3 Cornell 9 4-1-1 6-1-1
                              Harvard 9 4-1-1 4-1-1
                              5 Yale 8 3-1-2 5-1-2
                              6 St. Lawrence 7 3-1-1 8-3-2
                              7 Dartmouth 4 2-4-0 2-4-0
                              Brown 4 1-3-2 1-4-2
                              9 Colgate 3 1-4-1 4-8-1
                              10 Clarkson 2 0-3-2 5-4-2
                              Union 2 1-5-0 3-6-3
                              Princeton 2 1-5-0 2-6-0
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                              X