PDA

View Full Version : Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Pages : 1 2 [3]

HockeyRef
11-20-2015, 08:51 PM
Chuck you'll appreciate this a kid named Walsh scores to tie it up...play under review

Well y'all know how this one turned out still undefeated in HE. Guess the thread title jinxed us sorry! I will say DT had some amazing saves in the third was relieved we held on for his sake. Bring on the Eagles.

Snively65
11-20-2015, 10:11 PM
Chuck you'll appreciate this a kid named Walsh scores to tie it up...play under review

Well y'all know how this one turned out still undefeated in HE. Guess the thread title jinxed us sorry! I will say DY had some amazing saves in the third was relieved we held on for his sake. Bring on the Eagles.

Five teams still undefeated in Hockey East games, including two playing at the Whitt tomorrow night.

Chuck Murray
11-20-2015, 10:23 PM
Chuck you'll appreciate this a kid named Walsh scores to tie it up...

Yeah, heard that on the radio on the drive home. Figures. Walshy - the gift that keeps on giving.

Dan
11-20-2015, 10:45 PM
Two lost points with this UMass series...

Can we steal them back tomorrow? Probably not, but a win and seven points would put us back on schedule. If not ahead of schedule...

Darius
11-21-2015, 09:08 AM
Disappointing. Give UMA credit for playing a better 3rd period than the 'cats. They are much improved from last year's skating in sand Minutemen.

HockeyRef
11-21-2015, 10:17 AM
Disappointing. Give UMA credit for playing a better 3rd period than the 'cats. They are much improved from last year's skating in sand Minutemen.

I'd agree with that. Our PP was like keystone cops out there...it was more like THEIR powerplay. Gotta play 3 complete periods...sounds like my Bruins...Gotta say I LOVE the speed and hustle of Jamie Hill and Chris Miller..If they could all bring that energy every shift...

e.cat
11-21-2015, 10:23 AM
I'd agree with that. Our PP was like keystone cops out there...it was more like THEIR powerplay. Gotta play 3 complete periods...sounds like my Bruins...Gotta say I LOVE the speed and hustle of Jamie Hill and Chris Miller..If they could all bring that energy every shift...

Agree on Hill and Miller. I was trying to figure out all night who 25 was cuz he stood out to me buzzin' around!

Nice to chat with you and your daughter (she's a keepah too!):cool:

HockeyRef
11-21-2015, 10:39 AM
Agree on Hill and Miller. I was trying to figure out all night who 25 was cuz he stood out to me buzzin' around!

Nice to chat with you and your daughter (she's a keepah too!):cool:

That she is...and has her mother's streak for saying more than she should hahaha. Maybe that's why she's a journalist... Anyway...Chris Miller just hustles his skates off every shift. really like the kid. He's a keepah tooooo!