PDA

View Full Version : Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Chuck Murray
11-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Those dirty hippies from UVM are the worst though!

Depends upon what you focus on for "worst". I can think of some other candidates, as you might imagine. :D

p.s. - what is this "umassy" thing? :confused: is it like "uhn" ... or is it more complicated??

HockeyRef
11-18-2015, 08:47 PM
Depends upon what you focus on for "worst". I can think of some other candidates, as you might imagine. :D

p.s. - what is this "umassy" thing? :confused: is it like "uhn" ... or is it more complicated??

Chuck it's a saying, kind of like "be classy not Umassy"...so that's why I came up with it. Lame, I know...:o

Chuck Murray
11-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Chuck it's a saying, kind of like "be classy not Umassy"...so that's why I came up with it. Lame, I know...:o

OK thanks HR. I've seen it elsewhere, so I thought it was something the UML folks were throwing at the "flagship".

The age-old problem with UMA is they've never really risen to consistent relevancy in HE.

No relevancy = no rivalries = no fun.

Snively65
11-18-2015, 09:08 PM
OK thanks HR. I've seen it elsewhere, so I thought it was something the UML folks were throwing at the "flagship".

The age-old problem with UMA is they've never really risen to consistent relevancy in HE.

And, everyone hates Mullins.

riverchief1
11-18-2015, 09:12 PM
UNH 6-3.

UNH posts on this thread, 72. UMass 4.

Correction. UML fans. I haven't seen any Amherst fans on the boards in a few years. The 5 or 6 of them seem to hang out on the hockey message board on the UMass Hoops site. They're few and far between just like the zero participation on here from Notre Dame fans.

HockeyRef
11-18-2015, 09:39 PM

Welp thought that Wildcatdc wanted someone to get a thread going but what evs it's always ok by me to chat it up regardless...Man we need a win Friday night, esp over these guys!

Chuck Murray
11-19-2015, 07:18 AM
Correction. UML fans. I haven't seen any Amherst fans on the boards in a few years. The 5 or 6 of them seem to hang out on the hockey message board on the UMass Hoops site. They're few and far between just like the zero participation on here from Notre Dame fans.

Now that's what I call quality intelligence on the *enemy* - talk about search and destroy, love the focus and intensity. :) And kudos for the parting shot at NICC. Well done!! :) :D :)

e.cat
11-19-2015, 08:09 AM

What it is, what it is! Depending on what your definitiin of "IS" is!;)

UML Puck Hawk
11-19-2015, 08:41 AM
Now that's what I call quality intelligence on the *enemy* - talk about search and destroy, love the focus and intensity. :) And kudos for the parting shot at NICC. Well done!! :) :D :)

The funny thing is we can't even troll their message boards. Tried signing up, but one of the questions asked in sign up was something concerning whether you were a fan of UMass Athletics. I checked the yes box, then felt so dirty I unchecked it and had to shower for a couple hours to get the stench of degenerate neanderthal off.

wildcatdc
11-19-2015, 01:31 PM
Welp thought that Wildcatdc wanted someone to get a thread going but what evs it's always ok by me to chat it up regardless...Man we need a win Friday night, esp over these guys!

Nothing to be apologetic about - love the enthusiasm!

wildcatdc
11-19-2015, 01:32 PM

We could always drop leaflets from an indoor blimp on the UMass fans Friday night.

HockeyRef
11-19-2015, 03:08 PM
We could always drop leaflets from an indoor blimp on the UMass fans Friday night.

We could ask Nick to do it 😂....

wildcatdc
11-19-2015, 03:26 PM
We could ask Nick to do it 😂....

Pretty sure he's legally restricted from being within 150 feet of anything motorized.

Chuck Murray
11-19-2015, 04:51 PM
The funny thing is we can't even troll their message boards. Tried signing up, but one of the questions asked in sign up was something concerning whether you were a fan of UMass Athletics. I checked the yes box, then felt so dirty I unchecked it and had to shower for a couple hours to get the stench of degenerate neanderthal off.

I used to feel that way after visiting Alfond Arena. Now it's just the team that stinks. :D

boblav1
11-19-2015, 09:39 PM
UMass hockey blog: Fear The Triangle (http://fearthetriangle.com/)

Chuck Murray
11-20-2015, 08:34 AM
UNH 4 UMass 1

Almost a must-win after blowing a 6-1 lead to the them earlier in the season and tough opposition the following night.

HockeyRef
11-20-2015, 09:29 AM
UNH 4 UMass 1

Almost a must-win after blowing a 6-1 lead to the them earlier in the season and tough opposition the following night.

Must win absolutely... The rest of the weekend almost a moot point except to play as well as possible. Almost think it doesnt matter who's in goal. I'm not expecting AC either night but am expecting /hoping to see better all around team D.

See you all around here later for game updates!!

HockeyRef
11-20-2015, 05:32 PM
Ok here's the scoop/ highlights:

TyK line top line.. DT in goal Mike McNic in

HockeyRef
11-20-2015, 06:32 PM
'Cats up 1-0 leads SOG 8 to 3 . Decent puck possession staved off a penalty. Playing well I'd say FWIW dept

HockeyRef
11-20-2015, 07:06 PM
'Cats up 2-1 six to go in the period