No announcement yet.

SiriusXM launching "This Week in College Hockey" Show 9PM Eastern on Mondays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiriusXM launching "This Week in College Hockey" Show 9PM Eastern on Mondays

Apparently this show has been around for 5 years? Never heard of it until I caught a commercial today.

Zig Fracassi is the host. Anyone listen to this before?
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Re: SiriusXM launching "This Week in College Hockey" Show 9PM Eastern on Mondays

Zig Fracassi sounds like something you'd order in an Italian restaurant.

Took a look around at what background info I could find on the guy and he doesn't seem to have any college hockey background I could find. Did go to Niagara, though. I've never heard of him, or the show, either.

Comment

Re: SiriusXM launching "This Week in College Hockey" Show 9PM Eastern on Mondays

What channel will it be on now?

I believe this used to be on the NHL Network radio channel on Sunday mornings with no replay. Glad it's moving to a little better time. They seem to be realizing that they need to adjust what programming is on when.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        What channel will it be on now?

I believe this used to be on the NHL Network radio channel on Sunday mornings with no replay. Glad it's moving to a little better time. They seem to be realizing that they need to adjust what programming is on when.
        College sports zone
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
          Zig Fracassi sounds like something you'd order in an Italian restaurant.

Took a look around at what background info I could find on the guy and he doesn't seem to have any college hockey background I could find. Did go to Niagara, though. I've never heard of him, or the show, either.
          According to his LinkedIn profile, he went to Niagara County Community College.

FWIW, I tried to contact him a couple of years ago about his show and never heard from him.
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
            According to his LinkedIn profile, he went to Niagara County Community College.

FWIW, I tried to contact him a couple of years ago about his show and never heard from him.
            I've chatted with him a bit on Twitter...I've been bugging SiriusXM all day because I can't find the ondemand of the show...not surprised...they seem to not care about giving me access to the content I want to listen to.

Comment

Working...
            X