PDA

View Full Version : SiriusXM launching "This Week in College Hockey" Show 9PM Eastern on Mondays

Shirtless Guy
11-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Apparently this show has been around for 5 years? Never heard of it until I caught a commercial today.

Zig Fracassi is the host. Anyone listen to this before?

Red Cows
11-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Zig Fracassi sounds like something you'd order in an Italian restaurant.

Took a look around at what background info I could find on the guy and he doesn't seem to have any college hockey background I could find. Did go to Niagara, though. I've never heard of him, or the show, either.

aparch
11-10-2015, 12:33 AM
What channel will it be on now?

I believe this used to be on the NHL Network radio channel on Sunday mornings with no replay. Glad it's moving to a little better time. They seem to be realizing that they need to adjust what programming is on when.

Shirtless Guy
11-10-2015, 08:46 AM
What channel will it be on now?

I believe this used to be on the NHL Network radio channel on Sunday mornings with no replay. Glad it's moving to a little better time. They seem to be realizing that they need to adjust what programming is on when.
College sports zone

SteveP
11-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Zig Fracassi sounds like something you'd order in an Italian restaurant.

Took a look around at what background info I could find on the guy and he doesn't seem to have any college hockey background I could find. Did go to Niagara, though. I've never heard of him, or the show, either.

According to his LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAkAAAFv17MBJVw28vcm-_VkgvFQWuKckHa3lRs&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=_E4g&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Amynetwork%2CclickedEntit yId%3A24106931%2CauthType%3ANAME_SEARCH%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1447190710332%2Ctas%3Azig), he went to Niagara County Community College.

FWIW, I tried to contact him a couple of years ago about his show and never heard from him.

Shirtless Guy
11-10-2015, 04:38 PM
According to his LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAkAAAFv17MBJVw28vcm-_VkgvFQWuKckHa3lRs&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=_E4g&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Amynetwork%2CclickedEntit yId%3A24106931%2CauthType%3ANAME_SEARCH%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1447190710332%2Ctas%3Azig), he went to Niagara County Community College.

FWIW, I tried to contact him a couple of years ago about his show and never heard from him.

I've chatted with him a bit on Twitter...I've been bugging SiriusXM all day because I can't find the ondemand of the show...not surprised...they seem to not care about giving me access to the content I want to listen to.