X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Says me. You are using hyperbole at this point, along with biased/blinded commentary towards other teams....if you weren't a joke before, you are certainly a joke now.

Thing is Brenthoven, opinions are like ashholes, or do you think yours is worth more??? I don't.

And if you do, why would that be? I do NOT think that my opinion is worth more than anyone else's. But having FACTS to back up your opinion speaks for itself.

There is nothing "biased" or "blinded" about analyzing a sports team's schedule and results.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
      Thing is Brenthoven, opinions are like ashholes, or do you think yours is worth more??? I don't.

And if you do, why would that be? I do NOT think that my opinion is worth more than anyone else's. But having FACTS to back up your opinion speaks for itself.

There is nothing "biased" or "blinded" about analyzing a sports team's schedule and results.
      You were given a relevant fact...and you disregarded it because it doesn't fit your narrative. So do us a favor and shut up. You've shown what you are.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Around and around we go. When it stops only Freddy knows.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Right Said Fred is in quicksand. He thinks that by fighting harder he can get out of it.

Even the Gopher fans are clowning you, dude. Just stop.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
            So you are a Donald Trump fan??? ok, now I understand what is wrong with your brain.
            The best part of this thread is you calling everyone stupid and writing 1000 word screeds 5 times a day, while everyone dismisses you with a sentence or two. All the while telling everyone how smart you are after graduating from UMD.

"Minnesota is the TRUE number one team, because we have the most wins against top 5 teams!" Delusional.
            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              The best part of this thread is you calling everyone stupid and writing 1000 word screeds 5 times a day, while everyone dismisses you with a sentence or two. All the while telling everyone how smart you are after graduating from UMD.
              See, I thought this was the best part of the thread.

I got A's in my upper level classes at college.
              I get laid off for the winter, so lots of time.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Put this thread out of its misery

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    You act like someone is forcing you to look at it with a gun to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      You were given a relevant fact...and you disregarded it because it doesn't fit your narrative. So do us a favor and shut up. You've shown what you are.
                      I didn't disregard it, I asked "so what?", meaning I was wondering what relevance you thought it had? How specifically is it relevant? Or is that too difficult for you to handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post

"Minnesota is the TRUE number one team, because we have the most wins against top 5 teams!" Delusional.
                        I NEVER said that Minnesota was the true number one team. Your claiming I did, well, that kind of makes you a liar.

And I never said I graduated from UMD. In fact I was very specific about that. So either you missed that part, or AGAIN are making sh1t up in an attempt to try to make me look bad. If you are making sh1t up, well, that would be 2 pieces of evidence indicating that you are a liar. If you haven't paid enough attention, well, that's fine, but then you shouldn't act like you know what you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                          What Tippsy said. lol

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            What? You think getting laid off is a negative??? lol Maybe before you judge a person, you should know more about them?? But that wouldn't be as funny, would it?

Oh, and you don't give a sh1t, right? lol
                            Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 01-02-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

What? You think getting laid off is a negative??? lol Maybe before you judge a person, you should know more about them?? But that wouldn't be as funny, would it?

Oh, and you don't give a sh1t, right? lol
                              I don't think getting laid off is a positive or a negative. It's typically just a fact of life for seasonal employment, like mowing yards, digging ditches or working as a maid at summer lodges. I just don't equate those positions with a person who was a standout student in "upper level" college courses.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I NEVER said that Minnesota was the true number one team. Your claiming I did, well, that kind of makes you a liar.

And I never said I graduated from UMD. In fact I was very specific about that. So either you missed that part, or AGAIN are making sh1t up in an attempt to try to make me look bad. If you are making sh1t up, well, that would be 2 pieces of evidence indicating that you are a liar. If you haven't paid enough attention, well, that's fine, but then you shouldn't act like you know what you are talking about.
                                It was a bit of hyperbole on my part, but you are grasping for any kind of criteria to justify your fantasy that the Gophers are on the Huskies level. St. Cloud has played two games against teams currently in the top 5.

You said "I went to UMD." Sorry, if I assumed you graduated from there. You flunked out and went into a career in road construction. I stand corrected.

Comment

Working...
                                X