This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    Well, NCHC fans have shown that they don't care about FACTS or reality, because they have their heads in the clouds after last season. Understandable. I don't blame any of you for desperately trying to hold on to the fantasy and for hating me for throwing facts out there that would drag a reasonable person back down to reality and their head out of the clouds.

So since you don't like the FACTS that I point out, out of weakness you try to shoot the messenger. If you can convince yourselves that I am a "moron", then you can go on believing your own hype. lol
    There really is no hope for you.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

This dude is insufferable
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        There really is no hope for you.
        What would give you hope?? I went to UMD long enough that they are my 2nd favorite men's hockey team. I grew up near enough to SCSU and had friends and a brother in law that went there, so I'd be ok with their doing well. And UND and DU have done enough throughout history that despite hating them, they've earned respect.

So all of that said, the only reason I have to cheer against the NCHC when they are not playing a B1G team, is to shut up NCHC fans who call the B1G a joke.

I understand why NCHC fans might not want the B1G to be good, they think it helps them, but it doesn't. The NCHC has the potential to be the best conference in mens college hockey, and not just for 2-3 years, but for decades. But what good will that do if college hockey slowly dies and gets shut down???

The B1G thriving and doing very well, and the NCHC still doing better than them, would be something to be proud of, and it would be good for college hockey. Or the B1G improving and outperforming the NCHC would also be a worthy accomplishment and something that would be good for college hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          This is the worst thread in the history of USCHO.
          What started out as sort of a trollish/jokey thread has now turned into Dostoevsky, but less funny

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
            What started out as sort of a trollish/jokey thread has now turned into Dostoevsky, but less funny
            It’s a great sleep aid reading Freddy’s novels
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
              It’s a great sleep aid reading Freddy’s novels
              Novels?? lol Those were only individual pages of a novel. I am trying to be nice to you guys.

Comment

Novels?? lol Those were only individual pages of a novel. I am trying to be nice to you guys.
                You're failing.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You're failing.
                  You youngens, with your texting and emojis and twitter and snapchat, etc., have the attention span of what? 5-10 seconds? Is this post already getting too lengthy for you?

Comment

[QUOTE=FredsDeadFriend;6578704]Novels?? lol Those were only individual pages of a novel. I am trying to be nice to you guys. [/QUOTE

This thread was started by an attention seeking child, and you are playing his part well.

Comment

[QUOTE=burd;6578710]
                      Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                      Novels?? lol Those were only individual pages of a novel. I am trying to be nice to you guys. [/QUOTE

This thread was started by an attention seeking child, and you are playing his part well.
                      Well, with a title like Big Ten > NCHC, I could believe that is who would have started the thread.

But I'm not an attention seeking child.

I don't have a problem with the NCHC, and it has been better than the B1G in hockey the past 2-3 seasons. Doesn't justify NCHC fans disrespecting the B1G.

It's very VERY likely most NCHC hockey fans are not aware of how much of an impact The B1G Conf of Universities has had on their lives or simply don't care is more likely.

Comment

[QUOTE=burd;6578710]
                        Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                        Novels?? lol Those were only individual pages of a novel. I am trying to be nice to you guys. [/QUOTE

And yet here you are, contributing to the thread. How do you explain?

Comment

It's very VERY likely most NCHC hockey fans are not aware of how much of an impact The B1G Conf of Universities has had on their lives or simply don't care is more likely.
                          Oh good god.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Oh good god.
                            I see you are a religious fellow!

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                              😆
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by fredsdeadfriend View Post

i don't have a problem with the nchc, and it has been better than the b1g in hockey the past 2-3 seasons. Doesn't justify nchc fans disrespecting the b1g.

It's very very likely most nchc hockey fans are not aware of how much of an impact the b1g conf of universities has had on their lives or simply don't care is more likely.
                                respect!!!
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X