X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Y'all DO have hockey.

Mookie asked "why"

And Mookie has to admit, it is so cute seeing all y'all play the bc safety skool card

And Mookie also deserves copyright protection for the use of "bu" in y'all's posts. Warms his heart it does seeing that
    When did mookie start capitalizing mookie... imposter??
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Re: Nov 6/7th -- home&home terriers vs huskies. our place first, then into the hood

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
      When did mookie start capitalizing mookie... imposter??
      i think he does that when he's insecure.. well.. generally unsure of what the h#ll he's talking about..
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
        i think he does that when he's insecure.. well.. generally unsure of what the h#ll he's talking about..
        iPhone autocorrect
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Nov 6/7th -- home&home terriers vs huskies. our place first, then into the hood

If there is one word NEVER attached to Mookie in a sentence it is "insecure"

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            What is the hot dog situation over at Matthews Arena?
            It is a Kayem or Nathans product? Or something else? How is their ability to control temperature of the hot dogs at point of service? Are fresh chopped onions available?

Comment

Mookie is guessing Fenway Franks seeing how NU pimps themselves out buying all that signage inside the ballpark

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                It is a Kayem or Nathans product? Or something else? How is their ability to control temperature of the hot dogs at point of service? Are fresh chopped onions available?
                You're asking for too much from the people at NU. You should just be thankful they have electricity and running water in their rink.

Comment

yeah.. its like asking bu to have some semblence of a campus instead of a freakin highway.. but hey..

..hope springs eternal..
                  :-)
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                    yeah.. its like asking bu to have some semblence of a campus instead of a freakin highway.. but hey..

..hope springs eternal..
                    :-)
                    Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!! Huntington Ave is soooooo pastoral.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!! ..
                      made you smile.. Yay.. we have a thread..
                      or something like that..
                      GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                        You're asking for too much from the people at NU. You should just be thankful they have electricity and running water in their rink.
                        The charm of the barn never falters on me. Though I do wish there was more than one restroom for the public...only gripe though

As for hot dogs- we have them, but they aren't anything to write home about. No onions. Standard toppings- ketchup (no) mustard (yes) and relish (yes). TBH I would recommend eating beforehand. Concessions at Matthews aren't all that great.
                        "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

The uno on hunt---what was it called when it was just a regular sports bar late 80s?
                          Mookie used to frequent there with his peeps to watch Celtics games

Comment

The uno on hunt---what was it called when it was just a regular sports bar late 80s?
                            Mookie used to frequent there with his peeps to watch Celtics games
                            Back in the "real" day, when real men didn't wear their hair in a "man bun," the place was called the Lobster Claw, where I ordered my first drink over the bar at age 17, two weeks into my NU experience. Carded? The word hadn't been invented and still hadn't by the time I graduated. Later on it was called Huskies, which is what Mr. mookie is referring to.

Present-day Uno's is much too refined for my taste
                            Last edited by Split-N; 11-04-2015, 05:49 PM.
                            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Bu captain returning for NU weekend. Good to get in some practice games before playing against real competition

Comment

Bu captain returning for NU weekend. Good to get in some practice games before playing against real competition
                                absolutely.. why not.
                                the hockey is where it is.. take advantage of it.
                                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X