No announcement yet.

BG vs. UAA don't we play this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG vs. UAA don't we play this weekend?

Didn't see another thread (I think), so you're welcome.

How about these 2 pm games uhhh!?
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Re: BG vs. UAA don't we play this weekend?

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? Gametime is only an hour earlier for us!

Comment

Didn't see another thread (I think), so you're welcome.

Last year the attendance on Halloween night was horrendous. They are trying an earlier time to get butts in the seats and not interfere with kids trick or treating. Although, with the different venues around town, a lot of kids have already done theirs. I don't get why they are Sat and Sun though. I don't expect a large turnout. But we will be there, how 'bout you?
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

#FreeBaylis
        BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          Last year the attendance on Halloween night was horrendous. They are trying an earlier time to get butts in the seats and not interfere with kids trick or treating. Although, with the different venues around town, a lot of kids have already done theirs. I don't get why they are Sat and Sun though. I don't expect a large turnout. But we will be there, how 'bout you?
          Saturday yeah, work till 4:30 Sunday
          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
            What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? Gametime is only an hour earlier for us!
            Lucky, as our guests you should provide treats for us. Or we'll trick you with a foot of snow.

But you still leave on time cuz a foot of snow ain't nothing to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
              #FreeBaylis
              good one.

and they seriously think that a Sunday 2PM game is gonna pack 'em in?
              afraid not even BG's dazzling awesomeness can make up for that.
              Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 • SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
                #FreeBaylis
                Did he get a DQ in his last game? What's the deal?
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Did he get a DQ in his last game? What's the deal?
                  he got a six-game suspension for playing in a Quebec Major Junior game in like 2011.
                  the Saturday game is the sixth game, but now he can't play Sunday either because the NCAA says the school can't pay for his travel until the suspension is lifted. since there's no way to fly him in after the Saturday game, the six-game suspension becomes a seven-game suspension. #FreeBaylis
                  Last edited by blackswampboy; 10-30-2015, 12:29 AM.
                  Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 • SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

... Or we'll trick you with a foot of snow.

Quit talking of snow.
                    If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

How has the WCHA TV feed from UAA been so far? Any issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                        Quit talking of snow.
                        Too late.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I'll let you know tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by blackswampboy View Post
                            he got a six-game suspension for playing in a Quebec Major Junior game in like 2011.
                            the Saturday game is the sixth game, but now he can't play Sunday either because the NCAA says the school can't pay for his travel until the suspension is lifted. since there's no way to fly him in after the Saturday game, the six-game suspension becomes a seven-game suspension. #FreeBaylis
                            That sucks for Baylis, but probably good for UAA. Oh the wisdom of the NCAA, eh? UAA has been burned a few times as well.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I paid to watch the tourney games in Fairbanks and it was pretty bad. There was a ton of static whenever the play-by-play guys talked. Not quite as bad for UAA as it was for the UA_ games. I wrote to WCHA TV and of course they said that was out of their control and is an issue with the school where the games were played.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X