No announcement yet.

BG vs. UAA don't we play this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BG vs. UAA don't we play this weekend?

Some nights you can't get a bounce...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Something is telling me that Nell is winning the goal tending battle. He already has 2 shutouts this season.

Comment

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
        Something is telling me that Nell is winning the goal tending battle. He already has 2 shutouts this season.
        He was the difference maker for sure.
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog
          Not quite as many people as have been in your mom.
          Classy.

Comment

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
            Classy.
            You should know by now not to say snarky things about UAA. You kinda asked for it.
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              You should know by now not to say snarky things about UAA. You kinda asked for it.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

If you think that was snark...hah, I'm not even getting warmed up.

Sunday's game was easily the quietest arena I've heard in a long time. But 1300 souls, no band, and no chanting student section will do that.
                Scheduling at 2PM clearly didn't help. The arena announcers were professional, and good choices for the canned music.

As for your buddy the maladjusted troll (who thinks that "Ferris Bueller U." is clever, and rants about how he wants to rename the Midwest because he once looked at a map), I've had him on ignore for ages. His spittle-flying rages don't surprise me, and neither will they intimidate.
                Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

Originally posted by blackswampboy View Post
                  Fire away swamp boy...... Let's see your best attempt.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by blackswampboy View Post

Sunday's game was easily the quietest arena I've heard in a long time. But 1300 souls, no band, and no chanting student section will do that.
                    Scheduling at 2PM clearly didn't help. The arena announcers were professional, and good choices for the canned music.

As for your buddy the maladjusted troll (who thinks that "Ferris Bueller U." is clever, and rants about how he wants to rename the Midwest because he once looked at a map), I've had him on ignore for ages. His spittle-flying rages don't surprise me, and neither will they intimidate.
                    It was Halloween. We never draw a good crown on Halloween. There has been a good student section lately, I guess they were more interested in other activities.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

It was Halloween. We never draw a good crown on Halloween. There has been a good student section lately, I guess they were more interested in other activities.
                      I think the Aces "allow" us to take the weekend, knowing they would be in our shoes.
                      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                        I think the Aces "allow" us to take the weekend, knowing they would be in our shoes.
                        You're probably right. We had games last Halloween as well.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                        X