Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Gritty win by Yale tonight against a big and fast Clarkson squad. First period Yale seemed to not find their legs and were caught flat footed many times. Very soft goal let in by Lyon on an otherwise great night in net. you could tell Clarkson was starting to tire as the game went on and Snively just outhustled everyone with a heck of a wraparound goal. Game winner was a greasy net front scrum. Doherty was hurt in the game and did not return, looked like upper body. Props to clarkson for constantly buzzing the front of the Yale net. Refs were not at their best again tonight, but the stellar Yale PK solves all the damage an ECAC ref can do.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Gritty win by Yale tonight against a big and fast Clarkson squad. First period Yale seemed to not find their legs and were caught flat footed many times. Very soft goal let in by Lyon on an otherwise great night in net. you could tell Clarkson was starting to tire as the game went on and Snively just outhustled everyone with a heck of a wraparound goal. Game winner was a greasy net front scrum. Doherty was hurt in the game and did not return, looked like upper body. Props to clarkson for constantly buzzing the front of the Yale net. Refs were not at their best again tonight, but the stellar Yale PK solves all the damage an ECAC ref can do.
      Yale just keeps finding a way and Snively just keeps getting better and better.

Three weekends in a row with 7 goals scored.

Comment

Was thinking about buying a game 3 ticket for the playoffs (its the only one I can make it to). Will Yale refund me if it doesn't go to 3? Does anyone know? I can't seem to find the answer on their website but I might just be looking in the wrong spot. Its not a ton of money so I could just take the chance anyway, but I figured I'd ask before I pull the trigger.
        Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
        University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
          Was thinking about buying a game 3 ticket for the playoffs (its the only one I can make it to). Will Yale refund me if it doesn't go to 3? Does anyone know? I can't seem to find the answer on their website but I might just be looking in the wrong spot. Its not a ton of money so I could just take the chance anyway, but I figured I'd ask before I pull the trigger.
          In the past they HAVE always provided a refund; to be absolutely sure you might want to check with Jeremy Makins at the Yale Ticket Office. You can find his direct # per the Yale Athletics website !!!

Comment

In the past it has always been one charge for games 1&2, and then a separate charge for game 3 if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
              This is the ECAC playoff policy for Yale season ticket holders who have until March 1 to purchase their seats or they will be released to the general public.

This year, fan have the ability to purchase all three games up-front. If the Sunday game (Game 3) is not played in a series, your order for that game will be completely refunded.

It was announced during the past weekend games that tickets for the available non season tickets were on sale at the rink, so I am presuming you can by an individual game and it would be refunded if not played. In the past they have credited my credit card.
              Last edited by LTsatch; 02-22-2016, 10:28 AM.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Ok cool. Thanks for the info guys.
                Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
                University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

This also popped up when I clicked on the section to select seats.

Scenarios & Information
                  As of Feb. 20, Yale has guaranteed itself a top-4 finish in the final League standings. Ingalls Rink will host a best-of-three Quarterfinal series on March 11, 12, 13. The opponent for this series will be determined after the first-round series are complete - the matchup will be determined no later than March 6.

This year, fans have the ability to pay for all three games up-front. If the Sunday game (Game 3) is not played, your order for that game will be completely refunded.

Go Bulldogs!
                  -Yale Ticket Office
                  203-432-1400
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

• Yale at Q Saturday on TV

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20160222rm3mhq

..... before taking on No. 1 Quinnipiac at High Point Solutions Arena on Saturday in a game that airs live on SNY TV.

DIRECTV channel 639, I believe, if you have the Sports Pack
                    Last edited by bulldog10jw; 02-23-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Keith Allain on USCHO Live tonight

http://www.uscho.com/uscho-live/2016...23-uscho-live/

Our guests on the Feb. 23 edition of USCHO Live! are Yale coach Keith Allain, whose No. 7 Bulldogs have won seven games in a row and stand just four points out of first in ECAC Hockey, and Matt Wellens, the college hockey beat reporter for the Duluth News Tribune covering the men’s and women’s programs at Minnesota Duluth, St. Scholastica and Wisconsin-Superior.

Comment

• Re: Keith Allain on USCHO Live tonight

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
                        http://www.uscho.com/uscho-live/2016...23-uscho-live/

Our guests on the Feb. 23 edition of USCHO Live! are Yale coach Keith Allain, whose No. 7 Bulldogs have won seven games in a row and stand just four points out of first in ECAC Hockey, and Matt Wellens, the college hockey beat reporter for the Duluth News Tribune covering the men’s and women’s programs at Minnesota Duluth, St. Scholastica and Wisconsin-Superior.
                        Not a ton of info, which is par for the course with Coach Allain. When asked about the upcoming Saturday night game against QU, he stated they were focused on winning the Ivy League Championship on Friday night.
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                          Not a ton of info, which is par for the course with Coach Allain. When asked about the upcoming Saturday night game against QU, he stated they were focused on winning the Ivy League Championship on Friday night.
                          The coach is not the best interview. He never gives a 10 word answer when one word will do.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
                            The coach is not the best interview. He never gives a 10 word answer when one word will do.
                            He is the Bill Belichick of NCAA Division I Hockey, and that is intended to be a supreme compliment !!!

Comment

Keith Allain is in denial about the QU-Yale local rivalry. I understand that his focus is on winning the Ivy League Title Friday against Princeton but he will not even say the name "Quinnipiac" in an interview. Everyone in the college hockey world knows about the QU-Yale rivalry except for him. Maybe that is why QU leads the all-time series 14-6-5. Nevertheless, Yale did win the most important one, i.e., 2013 National Championship. Good luck this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by antioch1098 View Post
                                Keith Allain is in denial about the QU-Yale local rivalry. I understand that his focus is on winning the Ivy League Title Friday against Princeton but he will not even say the name "Quinnipiac" in an interview. Everyone in the college hockey world knows about the QU-Yale rivalry except for him. Maybe that is why QU leads the all-time series 14-6-5. Nevertheless, Yale did win the most important one, i.e., 2013 National Championship. Good luck this weekend!
                                Yale-QU is a great rivalry and lots of fun. My own view though is, I wouldn't trade a win against any of the Ivy schools for a win against Q. Maybe if we had lost the championship game I would feel different. Maybe I will feel different as time goes on, but right now that's how I feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X