PDA

View Full Version : Mankato @ St. Cloud: Anybody Care?

Pages : [1] 2

SCSU Euro
10-13-2015, 10:31 PM
Its almost Wednesday. Justin sayin'...

MavsFan
10-14-2015, 12:34 AM
I care, but I'm still depressed from last weekend.

purpleinnebraska
10-14-2015, 11:46 AM
I care, but I'm still depressed from last weekend.

Amen. Give me something to excited about, guys!

SCSU Euro
10-14-2015, 11:14 PM
Amen. Give me something to excited about, guys!

These two programs getting together doesn't do it for you? Ok then...

purpleinnebraska
10-15-2015, 06:02 AM
These two programs getting together doesn't do it for you? Ok then...

As the old relationship line goes, It's not you, it's me. The way we've played though our exhibition and first 2 games, it's hard for me to get all fired up about watching us. It's a great matchup, but the strong possibility of being 0-4 and maybe another 2 goal (or less) weekend puts a bit of a damper on the whole thing.

5thYearFreshman
10-15-2015, 08:52 AM
As the old relationship line goes, It's not you, it's me. The way we've played though our exhibition and first 2 games, it's hard for me to get all fired up about watching us. It's a great matchup, but the strong possibility of being 0-4 and maybe another 2 goal (or less) weekend puts a bit of a damper on the whole thing.

Wow, demoralized this much after one weekend?

MSU is going to be good this year, but they just caught some bad breaks against UNO. I think this will be a great series and may have to wander over to the Herb to watch on Sat.

Pump It Up
10-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Huskies sweep.

Tipsy McStagger
10-15-2015, 12:07 PM
Its almost Wednesday. Justin sayin'...
Who's Justin? Fletcher?

MavsFan
10-16-2015, 12:24 AM
Wow, demoralized this much after one weekend? It's two weekends. The Canadian school that you guys spanked came in and beat us as well. Long time MSU fans are sort of like abused spouses; we've come to believe that we don't deserve to be treated well, and are always expecting a return to the beatings.

5thYearFreshman
10-16-2015, 08:26 AM
It's two weekends. The Canadian school that you guys spanked came in and beat us as well. Long time MSU fans are sort of like abused spouses; we've come to believe that we don't deserve to be treated well, and are always expecting a return to the beatings.

UNO lost their exhibition last year and went to the Frozen Four (only to be pasted). A lot of hockey to play and there's always the autobid

First Time, Long Time
10-16-2015, 02:58 PM
UNO lost their exhibition last year and went to the Frozen Four (only to be pasted). A lot of hockey to play and there's always the autobid

Also, while we did beat Alberta, it was 4-1 after one. That game was close the last two periods so the score is a little misleading.
I expect Kato to come out hungry.
If the Huskies can weather that and pot one early, it could be a long weekend for the Mavs

Bale
10-16-2015, 03:17 PM
I expect that at some point in the next couple weekends that the floodgates open for msu. I don't know if it happens this weekend, but this will be a potent offense imo. The goal scorers were off all weekend and missing nets left and right. Remember msu also had 4 posts and 2 waved off goals against uno.

I don't know enough about scsu this year to make any prefictions, but the mavs will be ok. This is still a very talented team overall.

maverick2009
10-16-2015, 06:53 PM
So, I don't have FSN+ or a subscription to NCHC tv. Any ideas on how I can watch the games?
I have wcha tv, but they don't cover interconference games.

MavsFan
10-16-2015, 09:34 PM
So, I don't have FSN+ or a subscription to NCHC tv. Any ideas on how I can watch the games?
I have wcha tv, but they don't cover interconference games.

You don't want to see this anyway.

MavsFan
10-16-2015, 09:40 PM
Huggins is apparently not going to be the answer. Williams recovered from a bad sophomore year. Huggins not so much. Not that it matters when you can't score.

crossjcek
10-16-2015, 09:45 PM
didn't this team score 3.6 gpg last year?

crossjcek
10-16-2015, 09:46 PM
looks like we'll get our first look at Pawloski tomorrow night.

RL3AO
10-17-2015, 01:15 AM
Not sure where the 30 shots came from for MSU. Besides the penalty shot I only remember aa couple saves from Lindgren that weren't basic saves.

MavsFan
10-17-2015, 01:21 AM
Not sure where the 30 shots came from for MSU. Besides the penalty shot I only remember aa couple saves from Lindgren that weren't basic saves.I'm not sure what your point is. "Basic saves" are still shots on goal for the purpose of game stats.

RL3AO
10-17-2015, 02:20 AM
Sorry. I meant it from a point where it didn't seem like MSU had that many chances. I was surprised to see they had 30 shots at the end of the game.