Miami University 2015-16 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami University 2015-16 Season Thread

Guess we should have a season thread. Let's win it all. Nothing more.
    Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Re: Miami University 2015-16 Season Thread

CHN Miami Feature: Oh, Captain

Comment

RedhawkBandMan are you @benmenker on Twitter? I saw the tweet last night about the stacks on stacks of tickets bought for the OSU game Friday. After seeing the tweet, I saw the Twitter pic was a cartoon tuba guy and then thinking back to your name and description here I figured it had to be you.

Looking forward to seeing the team in person for the first time this year tomorrow night and getting to sing the fight song with all the other alumni and fans that will be in attendance.
      2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
        RedhawkBandMan are you @benmenker on Twitter? I saw the tweet last night about the stacks on stacks of tickets bought for the OSU game Friday. After seeing the tweet, I saw the Twitter pic was a cartoon tuba guy and then thinking back to your name and description here I figured it had to be you.

Looking forward to seeing the team in person for the first time this year tomorrow night and getting to sing the fight song with all the other alumni and fans that will be in attendance.
        Yep, that's me. Over 1000 Miami fans ordered through the alumni association, and I know many more just picked up tickets on their own or plan to get them at the door. Hopefully we'll have cause to sing the Fight Song together many many times, but it will be a fun night regardless. I have 27 in my group and we're headed to Varsity Club for some food and drink before the game (I should be there around 5 in the #24 sweater). Feel free to join us! Here's the original post...

Go RedHawks!
        Last edited by RedhawkBandMan; 10-15-2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Quite a good weekend for the boys. The game in Columbus definitely had me on the edge of my seat right up to the end. After OSU scored to tie it at 2 in the final minutes, I was mentally preparing for the tie. I was very glad to see the team did not have the same mentality! I didn't get to see much of Saturday (and I continue to be very disappointed with Miami's NCHC.tv production), but I did see some great scoring highlights. Offense was the big question mark with so many freshmen on the roster, but it looks like they've already found their groove.

Now we have a couple months of scrimmages to prepare for Bowling Green. Sweep the Falcons for the Ohio Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
            Sweep the Falcons for the Ohio Cup!
            Trust me, we have those Miami State dates circled on the calendar. And a falcon's keen eye on that cup...

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
              Trust me, we have those Miami State dates circled on the calendar. And a falcon's keen eye on that cup...
              It's going to be a real barn burner! And with the home-and-home setup, that will leave us both without barns!

Comment

Working...
              X