PDA

View Full Version : Brice Alaska Goal Rush 10/16-17 (UA, UAA, RPI, AIC)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ralph Baer
10-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Discuss! ;)

FlagDUDE08
10-11-2015, 04:07 PM
I thought they were UA_... ;)

Ralph Baer
10-11-2015, 04:08 PM
I thought they were UA_... ;)

I was going to write that, but decided that the title should not offend anyone. :D

Suze
10-11-2015, 04:10 PM
I was going to write that, but decided that the title should not offend anyone. :D

We don't care if we offend UA_!!

DrDemento
10-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Jenny was all excited as she thought this was the Gold rush instead of the goal rush. Her favorite players are Cartier, Bvlgari and Tiffany. Now that is one heck of a line!

Ralph Baer
10-11-2015, 04:17 PM

I know that, but I don't even write "still sucks" in the title when we play CCT. :D

FlagDUDE08
10-11-2015, 04:19 PM
I know that, but I don't even write "still sucks" in the title when we play CCT. :D

We just save that for the tags. ;)

Alaska Hockey
10-11-2015, 04:27 PM

Really?

Jimjamesak
10-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Feel bad for AIC having to play Fairbanks on Friday. Be interesting to see how UAA stacks up against RPI.

FlagDUDE08
10-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Since we are playing the Alaska, I'm very tempted to use ponies instead of frownies. :p

manurespreader
10-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Looks to my admittedly uneducated eyes, that RPI is the prohibitive favorite for this gig.

FlagDUDE08
10-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Looks to my admittedly uneducated eyes, that RPI is the prohibitive favorite for this gig.

Never underestimate our ability to play to the competition. :eek:

DrDemento
10-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Never underestimate our ability to play to the competition. :eek:
Or to sometimes leave our legs in a previous time zone when we fly west.

Squarebanks
10-11-2015, 07:59 PM

Pot, meet kettle.

Squarebanks
10-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Feel bad for AIC having to play Fairbanks on Friday. Be interesting to see how UAA stacks up against RPI.

Based on our performance this weekend I don't feel too bad for them.

I will be curious to see how we bounce back. Two wins would go a long way to restoring confidence.

uaafanblog
10-11-2015, 11:47 PM

Was that before or after you called Arizona State a crap team?

BTW ... what team is it that you follow? And since it's not one of the teams in this tournament perhaps you can **** and gtfo in whatever order works best for you.

Ralph Baer
10-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Jenny was all excited as she thought this was the Gold rush instead of the goal rush. Her favorite players are Cartier, Bvlgari and Tiffany. Now that is one heck of a line!

DrD,

This Sabres' article about Kasdorf's performance yesterday calls it "Gold Rush" http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=782840&cmpid=sm-tw-news.

UAFIceAngel
10-12-2015, 12:17 PM
I think we will see a goalie change for the Nanooks this weekend. Wonder if Jenks will be given a chance to start for at least the Friday game. Also hope Koberstein & Mullally will be back in the line-up for the weekend.

DrDemento
10-12-2015, 12:44 PM
DrD,

This Sabres' article about Kasdorf's performance yesterday calls it "Gold Rush" http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=782840&cmpid=sm-tw-news.

Thanks Ralph. Jenny of course loves to read anything about precious metals. My father, by far the wisest non college educated person i ever knew, always advised me to marry a rich girl who can cook (saying you can get anything else somewhere else). I got the cook but then later on married her for my money. Personally, I think that was Kasdorf's finest 60 minutes I have seen. He was just incredible and came darn close to shutting them out. But he did have the benefit of our boys blocking 40+ shots and he also had a lot of luck, which every goalie needs at times.

Squarebanks
10-12-2015, 01:57 PM
I think we will see a goalie change for the Nanooks this weekend. Wonder if Jenks will be given a chance to start for at least the Friday game. Also hope Koberstein & Mullally will be back in the line-up for the weekend.

Maybe, if only to get a look at the other guys in a non-exhibition setting, but it won't be because Jones played poorly this weekend. St. Cloud would have been a lot worse if not for him...on their second goal, Jones had the puck covered but didn't get a whistle so the St. Cloud guys started going to town on him and the puck wound up in the net.

Frankly, with the myriad of defensive issues and mental mistakes on display the first two games (like a blue line turnover with 34 seconds left against ASU) the last thing I think this team needs is a goalie controversy.