X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
    I'm telling you, white clam and garlic pizza.....phenomenal.
    very good, but also very overrated
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Bar pizza is also very good. But Pepe's is Pepe's
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Sally's (next to Pepe's) is also outstanding.

Sally's vs Pepe's for pizza is like Geno's vs PAt's for cheesesteaks. You can't go wrong with either.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
          Anyone know when Nick Roberto is expected back. I heard rumblings that he was going to play against Michigan, but it didn't happen.
          I think he is a solid two-way player, who would help if healthy.
          Anyone know why he has been out? All I heard was "team rules"???
          Is it possible that he is injured? We know he violated team rules and was benched for the first game or two of the season. Maybe he was injured in practice around that point and just hasn't gotten back yet. It's not like Maguire's injury at the end of the 13-14 season that kept him out last year was ever really formally announced. Maybe Roberto has a concussion too?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Coming soon to Chestnut Hill.

http://www.boston.com/food-dining/20...ure_stack_6_hp
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              nice. now if we can only get a nardelli's that would ice the cake

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
                Anyone know when Nick Roberto is expected back. I heard rumblings that he was going to play against Michigan, but it didn't happen.
                I think he is a solid two-way player, who would help if healthy.
                Anyone know why he has been out? All I heard was "team rules"???
                I'll bet it was serious.
                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                  I'll bet it was serious.

I'd wager that you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    I'd wager that you're right.
                    I tried to give you rep on this, but was told I needed to spread it around...
                    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

We need 4 points this weekend, to state the obvious. would love to see some 6+ goals scored games (for the good guys of course).
                      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                        We need 4 points this weekend, to state the obvious. would love to see some 6+ goals scored games (for the good guys of course).
                        Today's interesting stat: After 14 games, this BU team has scored the same number of goals as last year's team. 45 goals/14 games = 3.21GPG.

However, last year's team averaged 4.19GPG in the remaining 27 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                          Today's interesting stat: After 14 games, this BU team has scored the same number of goals as last year's team. 45 goals/14 games = 3.21GPG.
                          Stupid question - does that take into consideration the shoot out goals? And along those same lines - do those shoot out goals count as part of a player's goal totals?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Stupid question - does that take into consideration the shoot out goals? And along those same lines - do those shoot out goals count as part of a player's goal totals?
                            Who let the girl in?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                              Speaking of....

Ahti needs 7 goals for 50 and 8 pts for 100 career!

Mookie would be ok with him hitting those marks this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                No to both.

I have previously said that scoring has not been an issue so far this year, but goals allowed has been. In the first 14 games last season BU gave up 25 goals or 1.79gpg, but this season the team has given up 39 goals or 2.79gpg, a full goal per game more than last season.

Sean
                                Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                                Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                                BU Hockey highlights and extras
                                NCAA Hockey Financials
                                Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                                I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Working...
                                X