X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern 2015-16: Hobey Roy Kenobi and the Freshman Force

Originally posted by KevinRoy4HobeyBaker View Post
    Lol. Stop it. Now you're just trolling. UML is a really fine institution of higher learning NAWWWWWWWWWWTTTT
    It depends what you study bud. Let me know when Northeastern offers a nuclear engineering degree and has a nuclear reactor on campus. Or a sound recording technology program that produces Oscar winners.
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

On behalf of everyone else, sorry that he exists.

Comment

Look at this State Schoolie, use em big words. UML sucks. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
          On behalf of everyone else, sorry that he exists.
          No worries. I feel for you though, cause this person is probably somewhere in your student section.
          BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

Originally posted by KevinRoy4HobeyBaker View Post
            Look at this State Schoolie, use em big words. UML sucks. End of story.
            That's right everyone, because he spent more to go to college than I did he is therefore more intelligent than I could ever imagine.

*Looks up at my bachelors degree on the wall

That up there is a worthless piece of paper because UML paid me 12k to go to school there. I will inform my department chair and advisor tomorrow that I am not worthy of the opportunity because I didn't spend money to go to college.

Wait, they knew I went to a state school. Wait they are a state school. Georgia Tech is the 6th ranked engineering program in the world and they accepted me, despite the fact I didn't take out loans to go to college.
            BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
              2. Tsongas does not sell Cotton Candy
              Um, actually it does, behind Section 109.
              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

No worries. I feel for you though, cause this person is probably somewhere in your student section.
                I came to that conclusion myself a while ago. But you can't control everything I guess.

However, I'd really like to know how one believes that Roy should win Hobey in January in the midst of an injury-riddled 0 goal season. In September it was a perfectly valid statement. Then, not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                  Boom roasted!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                    However, I'd really like to know how one believes that Roy should win Hobey in January in the midst of an injury-riddled 0 goal season. In September it was a perfectly valid statement. Then, not so much.
                    Maybe he's a proponent of trading Kevin Roy for the ghost of Hobey Baker?
                    2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                    2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                      But is it the good stuff or that pre-made, pre-bagged BS?
                      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                        ..its the good stuff..made right there at the nuclear reactor on campus..
                        GO NU HOCKEY
                        Always bullish on the future.
                        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by nufan2001 View Post
                          People knocking Kevin Roy on here a few weeks ago should be eating their words. No, he's not having a fantastic season. However he is double shifting with the 3rd and 4th line at times. Goes to show you how weak the bottom half of the roster really is. It's a lot to ask when you're basically playing alone out there. He also had concussion issues and appears to be finally healthy.
                          Amazingly, he didnt do this at all this past weekend as Madigan was very consistent about rolling out 19-22-25 and Roy had one of his better weekends in terms of scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                            Good stuff. Made in the machine at the counter and then bagged. Not shipped in these plastic containers or bags.
                            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
                              Amazingly, he didnt do this at all this past weekend as Madigan was very consistent about rolling out 19-22-25 and Roy had one of his better weekends in terms of scoring.
                              Glad you mentioned them. I thought 19-22-25 was fantastic this past weekend. Sure they won't light up the scoreboard, Schule goal aside, but the forecheck from that trio was ruthless. No every line can be all-conference darlings, these guys know their roles and are doing well with it
                              "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

It depends what you study bud. Let me know when Northeastern offers a nuclear engineering degree and has a nuclear reactor on campus. Or a sound recording technology program that produces Oscar winners.
                                Please, stop feeding the troll. He knows not what he says. Or does. Or anything for that matter.
                                Originally posted by Bakunin
                                Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Working...
                                X