X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2015 - 2016:: Six Flags Over the HFH

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
    Good point AD. It's the biggest save of the season, so far.
    Happy thanksgiving to you and yours!!!
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Browns tomorrow night before game get beefed up on beer and wings 💁🏻🍗 go red
      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        I know you have no intentions of paying me if I'm right, so why should I entertain you?
        You ignored my bargain - that I would put forward $100 to be donated to the team if you won, so long as you were willing to donate $3,000 if I won.

Pssy.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...s-fit-be-tied/

Schottsie puts RPI @ 18 after my post of last night. Aspydad once again making friends, influencing people. Btw- when you beat a #2 and # 10 and sit atop your conference, you should be in the top 20.
          And of course having a 3-2 record against the 20 teams ranked above you. Not saying we should be highly ranked at all. Just perhaps either cracking the top 20 barely or at least getting significantly more votes to be a close number 21 team.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Gotta say that our well coifed and ever affable Coach did an awesome job of going out and getting Hackett after the Dillon defection. Imagine where we be w/out that young man!!!
            Coach knows goalies alright.

PS All the talk about rankings? Premature. Mid-late January is time enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              You ignored my bargain - that I would put forward $100 to be donated to the team if you won, so long as you were willing to donate $3,000 if I won.

Pssy.
              What was said about Fishy could also be said about you.

Comment

http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...-new-hampshire

Milos is back. The rest of the news isn't good to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post
                  http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...-new-hampshire

Milos is back. The rest of the news isn't good to say the least.
                  I was hoping that my "reliable source" was incorrect when it came to Tironese. That's two straight season ending injuries. It has to shake his confidence going into next year. I'm just hoping that Kazzy will be able to play either tonight or in one of the games this weekend. Hackett has played exceptionally well, but 3 games in 5 days is awfully tough for a goaltender.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUD View Post
                    I know you have no intentions of paying me if I'm right, so why should I entertain you?

You just make stuff up when it suits your ego?

I offered to send my money to JohnK's bar and have them hold it in an envelope there, and asked you to do the same. that's when you suddenly decided you were just talking empty words with no intention of backing them up.

Coward. Weasel. Go back under your bridge, troll.
                    "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      What was said about Fishy could also be said about you.
                      So I guess that's another thing we can add to the library of things you're totally wrong about, since I eagerly accepted your 30-1 odds. It's you who never had any intentions of paying me (or in this case, the program) if I had turned out to be right. FreshFish and I called your bluff and you folded. Admit it.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Team photo finally accompanies Roster. Brady Wiffen not in photo.... http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=hockey&
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

• Originally posted by AspyDad View Post

Schottsie puts RPI @ 18 after my post of last night. Aspydad once again making friends, influencing people. Btw- when you beat a #2 and # 10 and sit atop your conference, you should be in the top 20.
                          What really makes you think we should be in the Top 20? We give up leads like it is our job.

Comment

• Originally posted by AspyDad View Post

Who cares what anyone thinks as long as we win the National Championship? We can be ranked 35th until then for all I care.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to you and yours!!!
                              And a Happy THanksgiving to you and yours!
                              Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

SA PostGame video. He’s clearly not happy with tonight’s performance..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR5ABqbLgYo
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X