Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Season Thread 2015-16

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    You can certainly believe whatever you want, but it is strange that no one, and I mean no one besides some gopher fans count titles past five. But that's probably because most gopher fans use their right hand to count the fingers on the left...
    There are lies, dam lies, and statistics. Just sayin'.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

A saturday night Sioux vs tRodents meeting in St. Paul is a forgone conclusion.

Plus USCHO needs this almost as much as a BC/BU regional final with former UNH players refereeing.
      Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
      Steven Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
        You have a recruit that was 2 1/2 years old when you last won a title... just say'n. I'll take 7 titles over 5, even if they are a few years older.
        So willythekid is old enough to have watched how many of the 7? Cause that sure seems to be the angle you're pulling for sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          So willythekid is old enough to have watched how many of the 7? Cause that sure seems to be the angle you're pulling for sport.
          And if he's not, he just wants to count all the titles, then let's count ALL the titles.

The "greater than" game is a troll's argument, but if one wants to play that game, one will get shut down.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Banners are nice and they provide a good subject for trash talk, but who cares today what happened a decade or more ago? We are lucky the teams we follow play hockey at an elite level. And nobody can deny that Minnesota is a hockey factory or that UND is a beneficiary of that. And that is cool, IMO.

It's just that UND fans are so much better looking than gopher fans . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
              When you suck you suck.
              Ergo, you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                tArrogance has decided: He is not one of us. He can go sit next to Jockstock.
                Hey now c'mon I wanna play too.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  It's a lot better than watching the goofer fans jerk themselves off about line combinations and shift analysis. I'd say the d-baggery has gone down substantially, it's really been quiet since JDUBBS jumped from the 35W bridge.
                  And you're a pathetic piece of poop dingle.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Banners are nice and they provide a good subject for trash talk, but who cares today what happened a decade or more ago? We are lucky the teams we follow play hockey at an elite level. And nobody can deny that Minnesota is a hockey factory or that UND is a beneficiary of that. And that is cool, IMO.

Well, we sure can tell how many cans of paint thinner burd has had today......

Comment

All lives matter.

Comment

Brother you know I'd buy you a beer or 12 when we meet in person but even the one tree in that godforsaken state knows this to be a lie.

Comment

What is this, a Republican debate?
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Brother you know I'd buy you a beer or 12 when we meet in person but even the one tree in that godforsaken state knows this to be a lie.
                            Gopher fans come at me pretty hard whenever I bring up the unfortunate subject of their looks. But it's OK. I'm sure if you look deep inside a person who looks like that you will find a flicker of hope. Besides, it's only a problem for them when they leave the state.

Comment

With Michigan's loss to the Buckeyes 6-5 in OT today, the path to another Big Ten season title just got easier for the Gophers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                If you want to get really technical, I believe MN has more natty's than you, if you go really old school (but they don't count in NCAAs).

In other words, live in the now.
                                Your team sucks and probably won't make the same tournament that UND will be a #1 seed, how's that for living in the now?
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X