Minnesota Gophers Season Thread 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Season Thread 2015-16

This is pretty cool, and it was witnessed by over 50,000 fans.

Wild win comes with big assists from former Gophers

http://www.startribune.com/wild-win-...ers/369606531/
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

(3rd Page????)

16th in Pairwise, at least getting close.

Watched Section 7AA final other night. Other times I watched Grand Rapids I wondered if Gophs got wrong Sophmore commit, with Hain often looking better than McLaughlin. But Blake stood on on Thursday. Had nice goal where he faked out D and went in alone. Had another chance at start of 3rd where he had goalie going opposite direction and looked like he had a goal when the goalie reached back and just caught the puck with the heel of the stick (incredible save). Then Blake had a nice behind the back assist on the first of Jonah Bischoff's goals, that started the comeback. Hain looked good too (goal and assist), but McLaughlin finally looked to be playing at the level I would expect from one who commits before seeing a single high school game. Hope he can continue to develop for next few years. Need to have more of the early commits not be misses.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        Need to have more of the early commits not be misses.
        I'm looking forward to seeing how both McLaughlin and Mittelstadt [ http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/roster_players/10112623 ] look in the tournament starting Thursday. Any other Gopher recruits in it, either class?
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Nope

Comment

Big series coming up with the closest thing to a rival in conference and the conference championship on the line, and no series thread yet? USCHO has really gone downhill thanks to B1G!
            I assume USCHO is going downhill is because everyone younger than 40 is on twitter, or facebook, or something on their phone, as opposed to here.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
              I assume USCHO is going downhill is because everyone younger than 40 is on twitter, or facebook, or something on their phone, as opposed to here.
              Always blame the BTN (and Barry)!

I always thought a lot of us on here were over 40 already so immune to sudden tech changes. I can't figure out how to download apps on my flip phone, so haven't gotten there yet.

Comment

I always thought a lot of us on here were over 40 already so immune to sudden tech changes. I can't figure out how to download apps on my flip phone, so haven't gotten there yet.
                Ditto!

And it's mostly due to team-specific sites. I post on GPL much more than here nowadays. I know SCSU folks and tUMD folks stick to their pages. MTU is still somewhat around, UND/WI are about the same, but WI is dropping drastically due to their crappy team.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think there are some instructional videos for that. Send me your address and I'll mail you over the VHS cassettes so you can watch them

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                    I think there are some instructional videos for that. Send me your address and I'll mail you over the VHS cassettes so you can watch them
                    Do you have said videos in Beta?
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Didn't realize today's Wild game was a daytime one (probably due to issues understanding how to use my remote and channel guide). How did Rau look?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I post on GPL much more than here nowadays.
                        That's like ignoring your mother on Mother's Day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
                          Didn't realize today's Wild game was a daytime one (probably due to issues understanding how to use my remote and channel guide). How did Rau look?
                          Rau made some plays and had a few opportunities but didn't finish. Looked good, for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                            That's like ignoring your mother on Mother's Day!
                            I have found my people, but will never forget my roots.

Comment

I had to pack up and move this thread all the way from Mumbai. So basically, bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                                I had to pack up and move this thread all the way from Mumbai. So basically, bump.
                                Did you get a fake diploma too?

Comment

Working...
                                X