This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
    So is this the first time Army has made it to Blue Cross?
    Come on Bentley!
    R I T HOCKEY
    Frozen Four
    Elite Eight
    NCAA Tournament
    2010-2015-2016
    RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

• Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
      So is this the first time Army has made it to Blue Cross?
      They were there in 2008. They're playing very well with their underclass men really carrying the offense. Hate to say it but I think I would rather see Air Force in the semi as whoever Army plays in the semi will be in for a battle. They are playing with a lot of emotion.
      RPI Engineers
      RIT Tigers
      ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
        They were there in 2008. They're playing very well with their underclass men really carrying the offense. Hate to say it but I think I would rather see Air Force in the semi as whoever Army plays in the semi will be in for a battle. They are playing with a lot of emotion.
        Gotta have faith and oh, two more!
        RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Re: >>>>>>>>> RIT Tigers 2015-16 Regular season thread. On the prowl again

Any team that makes it to Blue Cross will be tough. I would still rather play Army since they would have played more games and I think that could be a factor.
          2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
          2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
          2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
          2010 Frozen Four participant
          2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

The rivalry is renewed. RIT vs. Air Force at 8:30 p.m. at Blue Cross Arena on Friday. RIT is the visiting team, so my guess is they'll be in orange.

5:00 game is Army West Point vs. top seed Robert Morris.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
              The rivalry is renewed. RIT vs. Air Force at 8:30 p.m. at Blue Cross Arena on Friday. RIT is the visiting team, so my guess is they'll be in orange.

5:00 game is Army West Point vs. top seed Robert Morris.
              Good.... we usually do better when it's an "away" game
              Does anyone know if there is any way to buy tickets without the ridiculous fees being tacked on by ticketmaster? Can we buy them at the GPC without the fees?
              Last edited by RITFan67; 03-14-2016, 10:36 AM.
              RIT TIGERS
              Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
              Atlantic Hockey Tournament Champions/NCAA Tournament 2010, 2015, 2016
              Frozen Four 2010
              The Gene Polisseni Center @ RIT

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                Any team that makes it to Blue Cross will be tough. I would still rather play Army since they would have played more games and I think that could be a factor.
                I would sure hope that the future officers of the US Army aren't so out of shape that two extra hockey games in a 7 day span has them at less than 99%. They are riding a huge wave of momentum coming off their best season in a long while and certainly their best postseason. Their goaltending has been insane and they are getting it done. Nobody in the league is more hot right now than Army, and conventional wisdom is you never want to face the hot team in the playoffs.

Originally posted by RITFan67 View Post
                Does anyone know if there is any way to buy tickets without the rediculous fees being tacked on by ticketmaster? Can we buy them at the GPC without the fees?
                Local Wegmans have them for 25% off currently.
                RIT

Comment

• Originally posted by RITFan67 View Post
                  Does anyone know if there is any way to buy tickets without the rediculous fees being tacked on by ticketmaster? Can we buy them at the GPC without the fees?
                  I'm waiting for the message center email saying so. If not just get them at Wegmans

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                    Be careful what you wish for...
                    You just might get it
                    Everyone in the semi-finals is playing well. I'd rather they play Niagara and AIC this weekend, but even that would have me worried when it gets to single elimination.

Would anyone at RIT rather they play Air Force at BCA, than any other team... ever... for any reason? There's a history there that hasn't been kind to the Tigers.
                    Would it have been preferable RIT play a red hot Army team on Friday, or on Saturday after they've knocked off the clear favorite and # 1 ranked Colonials?
                    Or should we prefer the Tigers play the best team in the AHC who has something to prove after last season's Semi-final upset loss?

To be the best, you've got to beat the best.
                    At full strength, this Tigers team is fully capable of beating anyone in this conference.
                    I can't wait to see what happens.
                    Can't we all just get along?
                    Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Nice bounce back week for the Tigers. Got to give the team and coaching staff credit. When you have a bad ending like that to the year, even with injuries it easy to ride that bad mojo into the playoffs. I see this final 4 coming up as anyone's to take it will be a fun weekend of hockey.

BTW, here is your AHA officials watch for the playoffs. Quarter finals assignment will turn some people's stomach...

1st Round

Chris Foote
                      James Troup
                      Kenneth Gates
                      Eric Ernst
                      Chris Ciamaga
                      Ryan Sweeney
                      Jay Durfee
                      Ken Gates
                      Michael Schubert
                      Chris Leavitt

Quarter Finals

James Troup
                      Chris Leavitt
                      Kenneth Gates
                      Ryan Sweeney
                      Chris Ciamaga
                      Donald Jablonski
                      Jay Durfee
                      Michael Schubert
                      Jim Visconte
                      Chris Foote
                      Eric Ernst
                      Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                      The Mule
                      Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                        Donald Jablonski
                        Sucks!
                        RIT

Comment

Thank You...
                          Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                          The Mule
                          Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

The men's hockey team just posted on Facebook that tickets are avaliable at the GPC box office.

https://www.facebook.com/RIThockey/p...53381143948639

Comment

Originally posted by ritBLKnORGsuit View Post
                              The men's hockey team just posted on Facebook that tickets are avaliable at the GPC box office.

https://www.facebook.com/RIThockey/p...53381143948639
                              You can also get vouchers at Wegmans.
                              2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                              2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                              2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                              2010 Frozen Four participant
                              2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Just a note for the games this weekend. Wegman's ticket vouchers are only 12.00. I just hope that the BCA box office and #@%&$# at Ticketmaster don't give us a hard time when we stop by to turn the voucher in for game tickets. It's obscene that they have to DOUBLE the price of tickets for their FEES
                                for basically doing NOTHING!

Comment

Working...
                                X