X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>>>>>> RIT Tigers 2015-16 Regular season thread. On the prowl again

Originally posted by kwm4385 View Post
    Documentary on Nick Amato: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBDvg1Z0ls

Sounds like coach does want to get him in. Maybe the last 10 minutes when we're up 8-0
    Why would coach bring him on...? To pressure Short and Rotolo?
    R I T HOCKEY
    Frozen Four
    Elite Eight
    NCAA Tournament
    2010-2015-2016
    RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

From the game on 12/4 and 12/5 against Robert Morris did coach change the lineups?
      R I T HOCKEY
      Frozen Four
      Elite Eight
      NCAA Tournament
      2010-2015-2016
      RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
        Why would coach bring him on...? To pressure Short and Rotolo?
        Probably to have 3 goalies in case of injury/practice? Remember, Amato was called up from the club team, probably because the coaches were not expecting MacLean's departure.

I never really expected him to get ice time in a game.
        Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
        College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
        Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
        Men's Frozen Four 2010
        Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
        Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
          From the game on 12/4 and 12/5 against Robert Morris did coach change the lineups?
          Barely.

Friday: http://ritathletics.com/custompages/...ris_120415.pdf
          Saturday: http://ritathletics.com/custompages/...ris_120515.pdf

Only change (besides goaltender) was Cameron replacing Kerins on 2nd line and Skriving replacing McMullen on the 3rd.

Of course, those are starting line ups and things can change on the fly.

RMU's saturday line chart isn't posted for Saturday on RIT's site.

RIT Tigers
          Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
            Barely.

Friday: http://ritathletics.com/custompages/...ris_120415.pdf
            Saturday: http://ritathletics.com/custompages/...ris_120515.pdf

Only change (besides goaltender) was Cameron replacing Kerins on 2nd line and Skriving replacing McMullen on the 3rd.

Of course, those are starting line ups and things can change on the fly.

RMU's saturday line chart isn't posted for Saturday on RIT's site.
            It is just mind-boggling that RIT gets shutout one night and then scores 6 the next. I hope RIT can sweep Niagara.
            R I T HOCKEY
            Frozen Four
            Elite Eight
            NCAA Tournament
            2010-2015-2016
            RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
              I think that's backwards. Kerins and McMullen skated on Saturday.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Schuler out for this weekend, per D&C - http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...ound/77113180/
                RIT Tigers

AHC Pickem Regular Season Co-Champion - 2016-2017

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                  I think that's backwards. Kerins and McMullen skated on Saturday.

Powers &8^]
                  Yes, my apologies.

RIT Tigers
                  Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Yeah so we don't belong in the top 4 AHC conversation. Hell the team was clearly still patting themselves on the back for scoring some goals against RoMos second best goalie last week. They forgot how to hockey tonight as a result, I guess.

Facing facts... We kind of suck.
                    RIT

Comment

That was.....dire. Worse than last Friday night's performance and up there for worst D-1 performances period. Did we have a real scoring chance after the first couple of minutes? 2-0 flattered the Tigers tonight.
                      Last edited by jflory81; 12-12-2015, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jflory81 View Post
                        That was.....dire. Worse than last Friday night's performance and up there for worst D-1 performances period. Did we have a real scoring chance after the first couple of minutes? 2-0 flattered the Tigers tonight.
                        Is it motivation? Lack a true leader in a captain? What did the coach say?
                        R I T HOCKEY
                        Frozen Four
                        Elite Eight
                        NCAA Tournament
                        2010-2015-2016
                        RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Originally posted by kwm4385 View Post
                          Schuler out for this weekend, per D&C - http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...ound/77113180/
                          I'm surprised that was your major takeaway from the article. I thought it was a good profile of Golberg. Apparently he was going to come in this season but he was brought in last season when "enrollment issues" -- presumably Kerins' -- caused an opening.

Powers &8^]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rochester View Post
                            Is it motivation? Lack a true leader in a captain? What did the coach say?
                            Here is the DNC article with several quotes from Wilson: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...over/76944628/

The WITR crew said it was the maddest they can remember him being.
                            Last edited by RIT Winters; 12-12-2015, 03:21 PM.
                            RIT

Comment

Seemed like we were low on upper-classmen last night, due to injuries. Might that have anything to do with it?

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                                Seemed like we were low on upper-classmen last night, due to injuries. Might that have anything to do with it?

Powers &8^]
                                I don't think so. IMO, after reading the D&C article, the challenge seems to be lighting a fire under this team. Lighting that fire is the responsibility of the coaches and the captains of this team. I also think that too much is being put on the current crop of underclassmen to put together a line like last years MGM line. That chemistry has not been found yet. I think we are going to have to have patience with this years team, it's currently not playing like the team that was predicted to finish near the top of Atlantic Hockey in pre-season polls. I do have confidence that Coach Wilson will have them playing their best at the end of the season, and we all know that could potentially book RIT a trip to the NCAA's but I don't see them challenging for the top spot, not only because of the parity in the league but also on account of the continuing challenge in getting this team to run on all cylinders.
                                RPI Engineers
                                RIT Tigers
                                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Working...
                                X