Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015-16 - Another journey begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015-16 - Another journey begins...

Anyone else planning to go up to Providence on Saturday?

I'll have room to take two more in my car and/or could meet up for drinks/food prior to the game.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/quinnipiacv...67157983413670

Camo Hoodies
      "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
      - Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
        Anyone else planning to go up to Providence on Saturday?

I'll have room to take two more in my car and/or could meet up for drinks/food prior to the game.
        Can't do Brown. The only other road games besides Friday that I'm going to attempt to pull off is possibly Princeton after Christmas and more likely than not Northeastern on 1/2.

Comment

For those who can't make it to the early 6:30 game at Ingalls Friday. Here are the TV outlets, sorry for the long list.

Quinnipiac @ Yale
          Watch it in your area on: AR-Little Rock:KATV-2 (RetroTV);CA-Los Angeles:FOTV (Los Angeles - Dish#6);CT-Hartford:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Hartford);CT-Hartford:NESN Plus (Hartford, CT);DC-Washington:MASN (Washington, DC);IA-Cedar Rapids:KGAN-2 (getTV);IA-Des Moines-Ames:KDSM-2 (getTV);KY-Lexington:WDKY-2 (getTV);KY-Paducah:WDKA-2 (getTV);MA-Boston:NESN Plus (Boston, MA);MA-Springfield:NESN Plus (Springfield, MA);MD-Baltimore:MASN (Baltimore, MD);MD-Salisbury:MASN (Salisbury, MD);ME-Bangor:NESN Plus (Bangor, ME);ME-Portland/Auburn:NESN Plus (Portland, ME);MO-St. Louis:KDNL-2 (getTV);NC-Charlotte:MASN (Charlotte, NC);NC-Greensboro:MASN (Greensboro, NC);NC-Greenville/N Bern:MASN (Greenville, NC);NC-Raleigh/Durham:MASN (Raleigh, NC);NC-Wilmington:MASN (Wilmington, NC);Nebraska-Omaha:KPTM-2 (My/This);Nevada-Las Vegas:KSNV-3 (getTV);New York-Albany:WRGB-2 (This TV);New York-Albany:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Albany);New York-Binghamton:SportsNet NY (SNY)(Binghamton);New York-Buffalo:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Buffalo);New York-Elmira:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Elmira);New York-New York:SportsNet NY (SNY) (New York);New York-Rochester:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Rochester);New York-Syracuse:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Syracuse);New York-Utica:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Utica);New York-Watertown:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Watertown);Ohio-Cincinnati:WSTR-2 (getTV);Ohio-Columbus:WTTE-2 (getTV);Ohio-Dayton:WKEF-2 (getTV);PA-Harrisburg:MASN (Harrisburg, PA);PA-Pittsburgh:WPGH-2 (getTV);PA-Wilkes Barre:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Wlk-Barre);RI-Providence:NESN Plus (Providence, RI);TX-El Paso:KFOX-2 (Comet);USA-Nationwide :MASN (Dish Network Ch. 432);USA-Nationwide :MASN (Direct TV Channel 640);VA-Charlottesville:MASN (Charlottesville, VA);VA-Harrisonburg:MASN (Harrisonburg, VA);VA-Norfolk/Portsmou:MASN (Norfolk, VA);VA-Richmond:MASN (Richmond, VA);VA-Roanoke:MASN (Roanoke, VA);VT-Burlington:NESN Plus (Burlington, VT);
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
            For those who can't make it to the early 6:30 game at Ingalls Friday. Here are the TV outlets, sorry for the long list.

Quinnipiac @ Yale
            Watch it in your area on: AR-Little Rock:KATV-2 (RetroTV);CA-Los Angeles:FOTV (Los Angeles - Dish#6);CT-Hartford:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Hartford);CT-Hartford:NESN Plus (Hartford, CT);DC-Washington:MASN (Washington, DC);IA-Cedar Rapids:KGAN-2 (getTV);IA-Des Moines-Ames:KDSM-2 (getTV);KY-Lexington:WDKY-2 (getTV);KY-Paducah:WDKA-2 (getTV);MA-Boston:NESN Plus (Boston, MA);MA-Springfield:NESN Plus (Springfield, MA);MD-Baltimore:MASN (Baltimore, MD);MD-Salisbury:MASN (Salisbury, MD);ME-Bangor:NESN Plus (Bangor, ME);ME-Portland/Auburn:NESN Plus (Portland, ME);MO-St. Louis:KDNL-2 (getTV);NC-Charlotte:MASN (Charlotte, NC);NC-Greensboro:MASN (Greensboro, NC);NC-Greenville/N Bern:MASN (Greenville, NC);NC-Raleigh/Durham:MASN (Raleigh, NC);NC-Wilmington:MASN (Wilmington, NC);Nebraska-Omaha:KPTM-2 (My/This);Nevada-Las Vegas:KSNV-3 (getTV);New York-Albany:WRGB-2 (This TV);New York-Albany:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Albany);New York-Binghamton:SportsNet NY (SNY)(Binghamton);New York-Buffalo:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Buffalo);New York-Elmira:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Elmira);New York-New York:SportsNet NY (SNY) (New York);New York-Rochester:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Rochester);New York-Syracuse:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Syracuse);New York-Utica:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Utica);New York-Watertown:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Watertown);Ohio-Cincinnati:WSTR-2 (getTV);Ohio-Columbus:WTTE-2 (getTV);Ohio-Dayton:WKEF-2 (getTV);PA-Harrisburg:MASN (Harrisburg, PA);PA-Pittsburgh:WPGH-2 (getTV);PA-Wilkes Barre:SportsNet NY (SNY) (Wlk-Barre);RI-Providence:NESN Plus (Providence, RI);TX-El Paso:KFOX-2 (Comet);USA-Nationwide :MASN (Dish Network Ch. 432);USA-Nationwide :MASN (Direct TV Channel 640);VA-Charlottesville:MASN (Charlottesville, VA);VA-Harrisonburg:MASN (Harrisonburg, VA);VA-Norfolk/Portsmou:MASN (Norfolk, VA);VA-Richmond:MASN (Richmond, VA);VA-Roanoke:MASN (Roanoke, VA);VT-Burlington:NESN Plus (Burlington, VT);
            I think I went blind trying to read that!
            "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
            - Elon Musk

Comment

I really only have one thing to say.

Beat Yale.

Comment

Nothing in Minnesota. Does Yale still have the free internet video stream? I remember using it a couple years ago.

Is Adlon Adams from Wayzata MN still doing the games?

Forget it, I should probably be asking in a Yale thread.
                Last edited by hockeykrazy; 11-30-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
                  Nothing in Minnesota. Does Yale still have the free internet video stream? I remember using it a couple years ago.

Ivy League Digital Network is what they use now. And if I am not mistaken I do not think you can purchase individual games which sucks for people that aren't fans of a school in the ECAC/Ivy and just want to catch a game.

And don't ask those Elis anything! They will feed you with #SafeSpaces and Halloween Costume rhetoric.
                  - Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DownOnTheFarm View Post
                    Ivy League Digital Network is what they use now. And if I am not mistaken I do not think you can purchase individual games which sucks for people that aren't fans of a school in the ECAC/Ivy and just want to catch a game.

And don't ask those Elis anything! They will feed you with #SafeSpaces and Halloween Costume rhetoric.

Adlon graduated. You can buy a day subscription for $9.95. Don't listen to Down On The Farm, not sure what his crop is, but he might be smoking too much of it.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

I will be happy to clarify. At the start of the 2012-2013 season, I donated to the Yale Athletic Department the money for the state-of-the-art HD video equipment.
                      Needless to say, the Bulldog Faithful were delighted with the FREE bird's-eye view of a memorable season. Cut to the start of the 2013-2014 season, and suddenly the equipment
                      gets appropriated by the Ivy League Digital Network and the webcasts are no longer free. I voiced my displeasure part of the way up the hierarchy of the Athletic Department and
                      soon realized that I was ******* into the wind, and not wanting to get wet, I decided to chalk it up to a learning experience. My take-home lesson: it's a sign of the times !!!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
                          I will be happy to clarify. At the start of the 2012-2013 season, I donated to the Yale Athletic Department the money for the state-of-the-art HD video equipment.
                          Needless to say, the Bulldog Faithful were delighted with the FREE bird's-eye view of a memorable season. Cut to the start of the 2013-2014 season, and suddenly the equipment
                          gets appropriated by the Ivy League Digital Network and the webcasts are no longer free. I voiced my displeasure part of the way up the hierarchy of the Athletic Department and
                          soon realized that I was ******* into the wind, and not wanting to get wet, I decided to chalk it up to a learning experience. My take-home lesson: it's a sign of the times !!!
                          I'm sure Quinnipiac would love to take your money
                          Quinnipiac University '15
                          ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
                          ECAC Championship: 2016
                          NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
                          NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
                          Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

Go Bobcats!! Beat Yale!

Comment

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                              Adlon graduated. You can buy a day subscription for $9.95. Don't listen to Down On The Farm, not sure what his crop is, but he might be smoking too much of it.
                              Hahaha hey if I had that kind of farm I would filthy rich soon.
                              - Elon Musk

Comment

3 days and counting... #BeatYale
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X